Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It makes me chuckle when people think Welfare/Food Stamps exist out of compassion. These things exist as a buffer against the unruly poor, to stop them from rising up out of despair.
Amm no.

They exist because someone wanted to get elected to some office.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Banned

The haves and the have nots at odds?! NO FUCKING WAY

I'm calling CNN.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The haves and the have nots at odds?! NO FUCKING WAY

I'm calling CNN.
You're missing the point entirely.

When I lived in the straight GHETTO around here -- I was the **ONLY** person in my building actually paying my own rent.

Everyone else in the building was 100% covered by welfare -- rent, heat, hot water, EBT card, medical insurance.

Guess what? 75% of them were also selling drugs -- pulling in a few thousand a month in cash.

Fuckin ******s.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

You're preaching to the choir.

I'm just saying this whole business of some people being okay with X, and some not, is pretty fucking standard over the past THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS lol
Old 09-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

In Alaska, ******s that sell crack usually get beat until they have cracks.

IN DEY HEAD

no, seriously, the only homeless people in AK are natives, everyone else dies
Old 09-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

rnf just transformed into stormfront, right before my eyes
Old 09-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

i know i race baited here but for real though, the amount of rage right-wingers direct at welfare for broke-ass stupid-ass high school drop out negroes who have been fucked at every turn for real opportunity is absurd.

We're talking about a "big box of oreos" like this evil ****** needs to be drowned in a vat of acid while Johnny CEO and his Republican friends are crying their fucking eyes out about hundred-dollar fees on flying their corporate jet to Acapulco for their weekend coke binge. Meanwhile I can't afford to go to the dentist and I had to lie to my school about having medical insurance because I can't afford the coverage they require. I'm not big on tinfoil hats but it can hardly be coincidence that the American public is being divided and conquered by corporate interests over shit as stupid as skin color. This is a distraction by design.

The comments are the real comedy in this video (it was linked by drudge).
Old 09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know i race baited here but for real though, the amount of rage right-wingers direct at welfare for broke-ass stupid-ass high school drop out negroes who have been fucked at every turn for real opportunity is absurd.

We're talking about a "big box of oreos" like this evil ****** needs to be drowned in a vat of acid while Johnny CEO and his Republican friends are crying their fucking eyes out about hundred-dollar fees on flying their corporate jet to Acapulco for their weekend coke binge. Meanwhile I can't afford to go to the dentist and I had to lie to my school about having medical insurance because I can't afford the coverage they require. I'm not big on tinfoil hats but it can hardly be coincidence that the American public is being divided and conquered by corporate interests over shit as stupid as skin color. This is a distraction by design.

The comments are the real comedy in this video (it was linked by drudge).
Get a better job you fucking leech.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Ekirei. I feel for you man. I really do, your situation is not at all uncommon.
However thats how those on top work. Its divide and conquer. They want to alienate us from each other in every way possible.

Unemployed blacks vs lower Class Whites
Hard working Mexicans vs unemployed whites
Man vs Female
Straight Vs Gay
Christian Vs Athiest
Muslim vs Jew

The media does a pretty good job at fermenting dissension on a mass scale.
We become so focused on the way it effects us personally that we don't see the big picture. I guess its human to "lash out" at something we think we can have an effect on as opposed to beating on an impenetrable brick wall the elite hide behind. I hope your situation has gotten better, and atleast for you personally things have improved.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a better job you fucking leech.
I'll die toothless of prostate cancer at 25 trying to make something out of myself in the private sector before I sign my life away and suck the state tit for health care like yourself. Hilarious having a military faggot call me a leech.
Closed Thread