Old 10-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

two monitors and spamming refresh ftw
Old 10-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Banned

i loves me a rustle, before that rush hour bustle
Old 10-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Banned

hehe, anyway in deference to you're opinion i don't think GMOs are the end of the world as we know it type shit and I don't think it will be bad overall in the long run. And who knows, maybe it is good in some places, I just havn't seen that many positive reports of how awesome they are except for a few well payed for mouthpieces.

Sorry for the backhanded compliment. I think GMO will be gr8 on mars 1 day.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/webnp/...D%20Report.pdf
Old 10-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Steve Brule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i talk to some dingus of a porthead, they say ganja is safe because it comes from a natural, growing plant

Since Marijuana comes from a plant and is safe
Cocaine comes from the Coca Plant
Heroin comes from the Opium poppy plant
they are completely safe right?

I was thinking about mixing Cocaine and Opium in a syringe... since they come from plants they are safe right?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid af. Neither cocaine or heroin is "naturally occuring". Both require long extractions using harsh chemicals. Weed is safe just cause it's safe, not cause it is a plant. Heroin and coke are both fine too if the manufacturers were legit and everyone who handled it between manufacturer and you didn't fuck around and cut it, and assuming you are able to keep usage under control.

Tl;dr being a plant doesn't make anything innocuous, weed is, but not because "it's natural brooo"

Project 1999 Red
Old 10-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

http://responsibletechnology.org/doc...ase-yields.pdf
Old 10-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Banned

This HappyTr33z guy is pretty smart. Also check this out. R3AD this shit.

For those of you incapable of basic understanding I'll quote the important bit; "[I]t is my considered opinion that including marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act is counter to all the scientific evidence in a society that uses and values empirical evidence,” Dr. Hart declared. “After two decades of intense scientific inquiry in this area, it has become apparent the current scheduling of cannabis has no footing in the realities of science and neurobiology.”

Not to mention the wasted tax dollars and the harm that has been caused to American families. A close family friend of mine, when he was a child, experienced a DEA raid. Weird thing about it? They had like 10 plants between the 2 parents and all charges were dropped. But that didn't stop the police from swarming in and putting assault rifles in the face of children. These weren't drug addicts, these were normal people with rights, children and a home.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

http://i0.wp.com/redgreenandblu.wpen...lving-door.jpg
Old 10-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTr33z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither cocaine or heroin is "naturally occuring".
Nor is medicinal marijuana, or hash oil, or THC-infused edibles, and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTr33z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weed is safe just cause it's safe, not cause it is a plant.
This is on point, however...

Quote:
Heroin and coke are both fine too if the manufacturers were legit and everyone who handled it between manufacturer and you didn't fuck around and cut it, and assuming you are able to keep usage under control.
This is absolutely not true. It doesn't matter how pure or clean it is - cocaine and heroin kill people; marijuana simply doesn't. Countless people overdose on hard drugs every single year, largely in combination with alcohol or other pharmaceuticals. The idea that addiction would no longer be a problem - that people would just suddenly stop overdosing and dying from these drugs if only they could get their hands on purer, better forms of it - is terribly misguided.
Closed Thread