agatha

stop making polls

jesus
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't say you brought a cleric dummy. L2Read
TIME FOR ZOOEY TO DA DB TRAKANON! ZOOEY IS OUR ONLY CLERIC HERE IN VP? retti says in TS "Im hammering now" 30 minutes later 2 ppl switched to clerics and retti finally showed up

guess mentioning me just makes the story better if its not assuming i was coming w a cleric

also my cleric is firepot bound so why would i hammer
Old 04-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

this thread is not for theatrics, your either in or your out. we have a week to make this happen or it doesn't work. we all have to be in gods work, in TS, in 1 week.

vets need to get in contact me, any new members can contact me, if you need a meeting with vapo we can get you the TS info (power brokers only).

we have a week people, no time for trying to get on loot council we will figure that out when there is loot.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is not for theatrics, your either in or your out. we have a week to make this happen or it doesn't work. we all have to be in gods work, in TS, in 1 week.

vets need to get in contact me, any new members can contact me, if you need a meeting with vapo we can get you the TS info (power brokers only).

we have a week people, no time for trying to get on loot council we will figure that out when there is loot.
how do you expect anything to come of this?

I joined God's Work when they were to contest holocaust months ago. Leadership was nowhere to be found and everyone left after losing a VS to Holocaust/Fresh Alliance.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you expect anything to come of this?

I joined God's Work when they were to contest holocaust months ago. Leadership was nowhere to be found and everyone left after losing a VS to Holocaust/Fresh Alliance.
at that point vaporize had already quit and it was just me leading it, i apologize for your experience, i was basically trying to keep vaporizes seat warm until he came back but due to certain factors he was unable to return to the game due to surgery and stuff that is personal to him. my grandmother dieing right as that happened didnt help either as my playtime became non existent. That was not the real gods work. that was me trying to salvage a bad situation.

as for anyone who knows vaporize, he is more than capable of leading this guild and giving holocaust a wooping.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

Vapo better leader then lite max elemtal combined, you guys should be blowing him to come back
Old 04-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blow dudes for pixels
Old 04-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vapo better leader then lite max elemtal combined, you guys should be blowing him to come back
You srs??

If he was such a great leader Y did his guild only last two months then disolve and fall apart? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lite and Max have been running semi successfull guilds for way longer than Vapo did. Gods Work also had near BIS characters to grow a guild off of.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You srs??

If he was such a great leader Y did his guild only last two months then disolve and fall apart? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lite and Max have been running semi successfull guilds for way longer than Vapo did. Gods Work also had near BIS characters to grow a guild off of.
because he was never actually leading it, it was me, and i was hardly around, stasis and brobb was actually leading gods work the whole time. and for what its worth they did the best they could.

vaporize had quit to get surgery, and also some staff related issues arose when colgate said some things to him which were very fucked up and the staff didnt do anything. annnyways, gods work was more "mighty ducks" than gods work at that point.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

I solemnly swear that I will put gongshows dick right back in my mouth in order to keep this from happening.