Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 12:11 PM
Banned

remember that event where sirken just had us /random for a bunch of aons after people had spent 7 months raiding to get even one

that was my favorite
Old 06-24-2016, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember that event where sirken just had us /random for a bunch of aons after people had spent 7 months raiding to get even one

that was my favorite
aww yiss
Old 06-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Banned

lol tune and ender spammed ooc for weeks cuz they were so mad people got free aons

heheheheheh gj sirken
Old 06-25-2016, 06:08 AM
Banned

sirken has been MIA since i discovered terp has had all his stolen items restored to his account even though no one else in server history has had this occur to them. I have been gathering a list of names of people that were stripped through out they years on red99 so we can all take part in the new set of unwritten rules sirken is operating under.

If you were stripped or stolen from just pm me and ill add you to the list for recovery of items!
Old 06-25-2016, 06:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken has been MIA since i discovered terp has had all his stolen items restored to his account even though no one else in server history has had this occur to them. I have been gathering a list of names of people that were stripped through out they years on red99 so we can all take part in the new set of unwritten rules sirken is operating under.

If you were stripped or stolen from just pm me and ill add you to the list for recovery of items!
Lol I can't even get an ovp from a shaman corpse that was in corpsed in seb
Old 06-25-2016, 06:13 AM
Banned

the unwritten rules of the road pals, you better get sucking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vm4mYqbWM
Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

mellowyellow?
afflict?
Old 06-25-2016, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that was my favorite
yea a lvl 1 gnome won it then traded it for a 59 iksar monk named smedy aka colgate.

shit was legit.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm Selleck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mellowyellow?
afflict?
lol i remember mellow got his shit restored plus extra ( gloves from vs he didn't have but claimed he did)
Old 06-25-2016, 08:55 AM
Banned

i attended 2 GM events on euro time

day 1, sirken awarded a guise of the deceiver to goalornie of slosh

day 2, he awarded a guise to goalornie of slosh, who defaulted it to a bard guildmate

seems legit
Closed Thread