Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently returned after 6 month deployment and i come back and everything is totally different, or rather im seeing everything in a new light.

Everyone on this game needs to grow up. and not just up, but outward. Alot of childish people on this server.

It's time to grow up.
Generally if you have criticisms of other people and feel they are warranted you should not just point out their deficiencies, but also point how how they can better themselves.

It's easy to criticize and thumb your nose at those you feel are inferior to you, but to truly be helpful maybe you could add exactly what these people can do to "grow up?"

I really would like to read what you feel the failures on p99 can do to make themselves better human beings, in your eyes.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't u venture ur best guess bud
No stalking required, I had a nice chat with the duck here. Seems a good hearted lad
You have been handled.

Moving on.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Banned

with the new year rolling in, we can all maybe hope to grow up a bit in the next year.

let us all join together and celebrate this servers new found adult atmosphere.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz|Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Santa.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently returned after 6 month deployment and i come back and everything is totally different, or rather im seeing everything in a new light.

Everyone on this game needs to grow up. and not just up, but outward. Alot of childish people on this server.

It's time to grow up.
We have a collective action problem on this server. The vast majority (literally well over 99%) would benefit from a more casual atmosphere where guilds rotate raid mobs. But the "elite" of the server are getting far more items and praise (from their guild mates) this way.

So far, the staff apparently sides with this small group. It does this in several ways, such as:

1) Making special rules that caters to their style of play (raid mob rules)

2) Allowing complex single pulling of raid mobs that was never done on live (and was never intended).

3) Lowering drop rates from what they were on classic

4) Complex rules that are put in place mostly to preserve the right of guilds to single-pull mobs.

A list these, because there is a commonly held view that the staff does nothing to perpetuate the way the server currently works.

All players can do is repeatedly express demand for solutions to the "staring at walls" problem. Where those are the most willing to star at walls define the end game. But most are short-sighted and would rather laugh at how pathetic someone staring at walls is, than try to do anything to make the server better for everyone.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Banned

Exclamation

TLDR
Old 12-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Banned

have actually seen massive efforts across the boards of people growing up, good one everyone.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Banned

here's a real pic of me and Agatha doin cool guy things IRL
Old 12-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

When I grow up I wanna learn the difference between alot and a lot.