Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

tmo suspended again lol
Old 06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"BDA wipes do to their train and some server issues. BDA gets an uncontested killl due to an Ambrotos ruling."

OH - you mean the Draco bugging out and getting stuck under the world at 4%??? Yeah - definitely their train and 'some server issues'.

What a loser.
How is mobs going under the world not a server issue. The fact is you kited a mob wiped and staff gave u another chance because the zone glitched. The point is you were kiting a mob and are not suspended.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tmo suspended again lol
not the same without IB snaggin them along side, imo.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing you've never been to sky.
So the point you are trying to make is because sky mechanics are the way they are, the server rules shouldn't matter? Unless it benefits TMO like claiming a spawn with 15?

It still comes down to TMO breaking server rules. I can send you a link to them if you like.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think you understand the mechanics of sky. TMO and BDA had a race for the noble cycle. TMO wins and gets 15 on the spawn and goes about killing. Knowing that TMO likes to use sirran to help kill the efreeti's, BDA begins killing lower island bosses to spite them. During this time, sirran is spawned and TMO grabs gorg (hoping to kill him and spawn a sirran with them) (also a non-kos mob) BDA does not want this and instead of using sirran for progression or for another kill, they tag gorg and kill it, while sirran is up from an earlier island, just to spite TMO so that they couldn't use him.

I guess if you want to call TMO the bad guy out of this one, go ahead

Either way its not something you suspend one competing guilds over

At least in the days of TMO/IB/TR/DA if one guild claimed the noble spawn the other guild would leave

Not to mention if a guild did kite a mob a gm would redistribute the loot as needed or not allow the kiting guild the kill...not a suspension. Suspend BDA for kiting draco imo
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the point you are trying to make is because sky mechanics are the way they are, the server rules shouldn't matter? Unless it benefits TMO like claiming a spawn with 15?

It still comes down to TMO breaking server rules. I can send you a link to them if you like.
It also comes down to BDA getting the kited mob. Followed by bda breaking server rules and getting that mob also.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Incoming TMO to VP at 12:01am
Test Server : Tanulie
Old 06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElanoraBryght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incoming TMO to VP at 12:01am
Old VD and IB that didn't RMT out coming back to snag VP loot?

Or maybe you need VP loot to RMT?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned

xzerion/getsome took her GM spot
Old 06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you pulled a mob to another island, did not engage and kited it around waiting till the time was right for you to kill it? Sounds pretty black and white to me.

None of the other information matters. TMO broke the rules and is going to pay for it.
I'm not upset that BDA decided to kill it. That's their own doing if they wanted to do it just to spite us. But since its a non-kos mob AND more importantly, to do sky correctly, you need to wait for sirran to despawn from other island bosses before you kill a new island boss- this should be adequate reason for why would wouldnt kill the mob right away when we pulled it. If BDA wanted to claim we were kiting it and wanted it right then and there, they have that right to kill it regardless of what were were doing, i guess, and thats what they did and more power to them. But this is not a kitable mob, per say, because we were just waiting to kill it, like all normal guilds would do in sky, because a prior sirran were up. If there wasn't a sirran up, we would have killed it right then.
Closed Thread