Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Banned

Guys a soldier accidentally killed a kid during a war.

This is the same as mutilating completely healthy kids on purpose, for profit.

-Origen big brain revelation of the day
Old 08-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

Medical Organization Statements
Leading medical groups recognize the medical necessity of treatments for gender dysphoria and endorse such treatments. Most of these groups have also explicitly rejected insurance exclusions for transgender-related care.

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Academy of Dermatology
American Academy of Family Physicians
American Academy of Nursing
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Academy of Physician Assistants
American College Health Association
American College of Nurse-Midwives
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
American College of Physicians
American Counseling Association
American Heart Association
American Medical Association
American Medical Student Association
American Nurses Association
American Osteopathic Association
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
American Public Health Association
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Endocrine Society
Federation of Pediatric Organizations
GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality
National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
National Association of Social Workers
National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Pediatric Endocrine Society
Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
World Medical Association
World Professional Association for Transgender Health

Hmm yeah think I will ignore those few doctors who are getting money from billionaires that disagree with the above
Old 08-10-2023, 05:24 PM
Banned

Woody Harrelson is supporting RFK Jr. Dude just can't get enough spotlight from the Kennedy family.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still afraid of Covid with the 99.7% survival rate.
And the survival rate for 70+ year old folks with comorbidities, before monoclonal antibodies and vaccine, which was the time I was talking about.

That shit ravaged nursing homes and the geriatric community, and they accounted for the vast majority of deaths. It's the reason we wore masks and tried to limit the spread, to protect them. But yea, you don't give a fuck about them. Jesus calling them home, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to mention was totally cool with going around coughing COVID into geriatric faces during the pandemic. The appeal to the sanctity of body and life is hilarious in these people.
Last edited by Lune; 08-10-2023 at 05:30 PM..
Old 08-10-2023, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Medical Organization Statements
Leading medical groups recognize the medical necessity of treatments for gender dysphoria and endorse such treatments. Most of these groups have also explicitly rejected insurance exclusions for transgender-related care.

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Academy of Dermatology
American Academy of Family Physicians
American Academy of Nursing
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Academy of Physician Assistants
American College Health Association
American College of Nurse-Midwives
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
American College of Physicians
American Counseling Association
American Heart Association
American Medical Association
American Medical Student Association
American Nurses Association
American Osteopathic Association
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
American Public Health Association
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Endocrine Society
Federation of Pediatric Organizations
GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality
National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
National Association of Social Workers
National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Pediatric Endocrine Society
Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
World Medical Association
World Professional Association for Transgender Health

Hmm yeah think I will ignore those few doctors who are getting money from billionaires that disagree with the above
All of those organizations probably endorsed lobotomies too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then somebody sane realized it was totally crazy and they stopped doing them.

Also lol at some of these names "the american academy of nurse-midwives" yeah let's see what their opinion is on fuel injection while we're at it.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the survival rate for 70+ year old folks with comorbidities, before monoclonal antibodies and vaccine, which was the time I was talking about.

That shit ravaged nursing homes and the geriatric community, and they accounted for the vast majority of deaths. It's the reason we wore masks and tried to limit the spread, to protect them. But yea, you don't give a fuck about them. Jesus calling them home, right?
The flu and the common cold are also extremely deadly to old people. I trust you were always wearing medical masks like a psycho to prevent giving grandma those ailments too or nah?

Here I'll even *give* you the consistent position: "Yes, ooloo, we should always wear masks around old people, even if covid didn't exist.". Just say that and stop looking retarded.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

hundreds of millions of Americans beholden to legislative monopoly of pointless middlemen insurance companies who systematically deny doctor-recommended care for profit, killing thousands, and bilking millions more out of all their money (medical debt the most common cause of bankruptcy, and most of those are INSURED).... but yea let's argue about transgender care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The flu and the common cold are also extremely deadly to old people. I trust you were always wearing medical masks like a psycho to prevent giving grandma those ailments too or nah?

Here I'll even *give* you the consistent position: "Yes, ooloo, we should always wear masks around old people, even if covid didn't exist.". Just say that and stop looking retarded.
I worked in a nursing home during COVID, I was required to get a flu shot to even enter the building. Early in the pandemic, the more pernicious strains were far more deadly to elderly with comorbidities than the flu is. And yes, with a common cold or flu symptoms the protocol is not stay the fuck home.
Last edited by Lune; 08-10-2023 at 05:43 PM..
Old 08-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I think it's wrong to sterilize and mutilate children in any setting at all, actually....
How does your echo chamber always push you to chant the wrong things.

You know if an infant is born with hypospadias surgical repair is recommended because it affects fertility, sexual intercourse, cosmesis and even the ability to void comfortably.

In fact, if an infant is born with epispadias they will in some cases die without surgery to their genitals.

In extreme ambiguous genitalia issues a child will have a horrible adolescence or adult life without surgery to reconstruct or remove part of their genital(s).

Additionally were you aware that the testes descended after the first year? If they don't it is necessary to perform a laparoscopy surgery.

I bet you are thinking that isn't mutilation and perhaps requires a simple snip... only the testes are intro-abdominal. If cryptorchidism isn't fixed it affects fertility potential.

STRANGELY - Male circumcision has a host of benefits but isn't necessary and somehow the religious right is okay with this type of mutilation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't even have a background that remotely studied human anatomy. You are listening to right politicians trying to hype up their voter base in what will be one of the weakest turn outs in 2024.

You want to know why the republican party still backs Trump? Not because he is a strong candidate because they need any amount of number of diehard republicans to go to the polls to prevent the other branches of the government grossly going to the democrats (namely 66% in the senate).

By taking an issue like gender dysphoria that has been taking place more than a decade now (even during the Trump admin) GOP politicians are desperately trying to re-energize the Christian voter base. Saying it is against what God intended for his children. It has been going on for a while and the only Trans the Trump administration attacked during his administration was those in the army (disgustingly taking their medical benefits and their rights to serve away).

You aren't fighting the good fight you are falling in line baaaaaaa'ing on command as your party is further brainwashing you.
Last edited by Botten; 08-10-2023 at 05:48 PM..
Old 08-10-2023, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
I worked in a nursing home during COVID, I was required to get a flu shot to even enter the building. Early in the pandemic, the more pernicious strains were far more deadly to elderly with comorbidities than the flu is. And yes, with a common cold or flu symptoms the protocol is not stay the fuck home.
That's great but you totally evaded the point. Did you wear a mask around old people before covid or no?

Your sniffles might have killed grandma, after all. Why do you even leave the house? You might have something asymptomatic that could kill a cancer patient shopping for groceries. What kind of monster are you?
Old 08-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
All of those organizations probably endorsed lobotomies too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then somebody sane realized it was totally crazy and they stopped doing them.

Also lol at some of these names "the american academy of nurse-midwives" yeah let's see what their opinion is on fuel injection while we're at it.
If you knew anything about science, you would know that is how it always worked.

If you have scientific evidence of your anti-trans position, I suggest you share it with the scientists.

However, you and I both know that evidence does not exist
Closed Thread