Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2023, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the charges is impersonating a public officer? Lol what is that about?
Conspiracy to impersonate. Him is not the public officer.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If non-jewish whites were over-repsented as much as Jews are in the government and media industry, both industries would have to expand their offices threefold and there wouldn't be any positions left for non-non-jewish whites

If we had 2800% over representation that would eclipse every single position

This is also the predominant makeup of "the rich" you purport to oppose
Tons and tons of demographics are over-represented in all sorts of domains. You're doing the same thing lefties do when they think racism\sexism has automatically occurred if there isn't a perfectly representational percentage of every minority group in every field. It's completely conspiratorial and paranoid. Stop making me agree with origen\rob.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but the whites deserve it and the ones I like have a sense of humor about it.

If we had a real parliament groups like this would be SO FUN
No one deserves to be dehumanized, and that's precisely why I oppose you and no qualms with naming the group who is responsible. If there's nothing wrong with dehumanizing European people, there's nothing wrong with anti-Semitism either; it's all culturally relative as they say.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tons and tons of demographics are over-represented in all sorts of domains. You're doing the same thing lefties do when they think racism\sexism has automatically occurred if there isn't a perfectly representational percentage of every minority group in every field. It's completely conspiratorial and paranoid. Stop making me agree with origen\rob.
Don't worry, you aren't agreeing with me, you're mischaracterizing collective thoughts you've read about the left from right-wing sources.

If you want to see the internal racism debate, I suggest a DSA meeting in downtown Atlanta, they've been having that struggle session over and over for years
Old 08-14-2023, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard the name but don't know the work. I've only ever seen TYT once or twice, and it was kind of boring. I have only ever watched a handful of Youtube people regularly, mostly ContraPoints, Primitive Technology, esoteric religion stuff, and a whole lot of cooking channels.

I do see a lot of critique of TYT on the far left, though, but I don't dig into it. I remember hearing Cenk was a union buster.
You can see your categories at the top of the YouTube website. Mine are: Debates, Diablo 4, Bodybuilding, House Music, Baldur’s gate 3, reaction videos
Old 08-14-2023, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
If we had a real parliament groups like this would be SO FUN
The sick man of Europe
Old 08-14-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have heard the name but don't know the work. I've only ever seen TYT once or twice, and it was kind of boring. I have only ever watched a handful of Youtube people regularly, mostly ContraPoints, Primitive Technology, esoteric religion stuff, and a whole lot of cooking channels.

I do see a lot of critique of TYT on the far left, though, but I don't dig into it. I remember hearing Cenk was a union buster.
Well the reason I asked is because he often gets accused of being right-wing for not being totally obsessed with trump, being critical of the bidens and specifically the hunter biden coverups, and being critical of covid policy.

I think he correctly understands that most major divisions are class based, which I would assume you agree with, yet he holds many positions now considered right wing.

And yes, cenk is a union-buster and complete hypocrite. Ana kasparian has been getting pretty based lately though on crime and social policy.
Old 08-14-2023, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The quote that made Bruce Lee a national hero, after he whooped up on some Japanese challengers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2670.jpg (19.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2669.jpg (23.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-14-2023, 04:54 PM
Banned

^
Another great part is after Bruce Lee whoops the guy’s ass who says “if anyone beats me, I’ll eat my words”….he grabs their challenge banner, wads it up, and forces it into the guy’s mouth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2023, 04:58 PM
Banned

Something to cut your teeth on if you don't know him, this is prime jimmy dore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5iP9kzcjJ4

Notice he's not actually saying anything positive about trump, he's pointing out how obviously corrupt and duplicitous dems are, because he's even farther left than them. And I agree with all of it, as one of the resident "right wing fascists" on this forum. So how does that work?
Closed Thread