Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2023, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh eat shit.

The summer of 2020 *alone* dwarfs every single example he listed. That was just a three month period. Again, I have to assume you think that was justified because you apparently don't count it.

Happen to see the rioting in chicago recently? Any comment on that white woman getting absolutely stomped out by a giant mob of violent retards? Are you even aware of it? There is absolutely no example of anything remotely that disgusting on the right.
Can you imagine the Hands Across America if it had been a poor black girl getting the shit beat out of her for being black by a group of angry white dudes

But memory holed lol. Never happened amirite

Keep covering for black thugs, mainstream media. Keep up the good work. Wouldn’t want people to get wrong idea now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-18-2023, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it’ll go fine. But two candidates purposefully stoking political tension is definitely banana republic-esque

Trump was garbage and Biden is following in his footsteps of pursuing purposefully divisive policies. Hell will gain two geriatric souls in the not too distant future
We need more calm and rational politicians who are definitely, definitely not robots.
Old 04-18-2023, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep covering for black thugs, mainstream media. Keep up the good work. Wouldn’t want people to get wrong idea now
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

lawl, fine for fake news is no fuckin joke.

Quote:
ILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.
Old 04-18-2023, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you imagine the Hands Across America if it had been a poor black girl getting the shit beat out of her for being black by a group of angry white dudes

But memory holed lol. Never happened amirite

that chick 100% votes and will continue to vote democrat lol. it's not even a race thing it's a age thing i don't relax around any punk kids. we had 2 kids murder some dude a couple blocks away who was selling his car on facebook and they pretended to want a test drive.
Old 04-18-2023, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl, fine for fake news is no fuckin joke.

ILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.
Everybody already knew Murdoch would settle, the shit that came out in discovery would destroy what little credibility Tucker and co. have left.
Old 04-18-2023, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has deepfake energy
Old 04-18-2023, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that chick 100% votes and will continue to vote democrat lol. it's not even a race thing it's a age thing i don't relax around any punk kids. we had 2 kids murder some dude a couple blocks away who was selling his car on facebook and they pretended to want a test drive.
It becomes a race thing when the media avoids that story like the plague specifically because the victim is white and the perps are mostly black. Swap the races and it would be front page news for the next two years. If msnbc\npr\cbs\abc\left wing youtube actually show that video I'll shut up
Old 04-18-2023, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
msnbc\npr\cbs\abc\left wing youtube
You can just go ahead and say everything that isn't Fox and a few fringe channels like OAN. Keep those blinders on tight, fellow patriot.
Old 04-18-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can just go ahead and say everything that isn't Fox and a few fringe channels like OAN. Keep those blinders on tight, fellow patriot.
Yes, that *is* what I'm saying. Basically every network other than fox is in complete lockstep with the modern left.

If *any* of them show that video of the white chick getting animalistically gang-stomped (which btw is now not even available on youtube lol) I'll retract my opinion that they're blatant, one-sided propaganda outlets.

Msnbc et al is just fox news for libs, if you haven't noticed by now.
Closed Thread