Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But gambit wasn't Riggins fault. That whole wolverine movie stunk. Will I am was in that movie....awful.
Oh my science!!! Our thread is beginning to merge with other threads. Soon it shall develop a consciousness all its own!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Militant atheists are worse than fundamental Christians for the simple reason that they should know better.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 05-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes because you say so. You see how this is turning out? I make a claim you basically ignore it.
No you idiot. You just don't get it. We are talking about evolution, the change and adaptation of species over time via mutation and natural selection. How they got on this planet is 100% irrelevant to the conversation.

I don't need Dawkins or Hitchens to say anything about it, even the bible thumping pope agrees with me. But maybe he's in on it too, he has a masters in chemistry after all.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you idiot. You just don't get it. We are talking about evolution, the change and adaptation of species over time via mutation and natural selection. How they got on this planet is 100% irrelevant to the conversation.

I don't need Dawkins or Hitchens to say anything about it, even the bible thumping pope agrees with me. But maybe he's in on it too, he has a masters in chemistry after all.
No you dont get it. You keep bringing up abiogenesis tbh. I am aware we are talking about evolution hence why I mentioned the systems of the eye and stomach.

I cant take you seriously. You say you don't cherry pick but now I should listen to the Pope because he agrees with you. STFU.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

I am the one true god. Sent by god to replace god. Now abandon all false gods and bow down to your true god, me.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you dont get it. You keep bringing up abiogenesis tbh. I am aware we are talking about evolution hence why I mentioned the systems of the eye and stomach.

I cant take you seriously. You say you don't cherry pick but now I should listen to the Pope because he agrees with you. STFU.
You're really bad at this.

I suggest you start by looking up what cherry picking even means before you begin to start learning basic biology of which you've demonstrated you clearly have no knowledge of.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the idea that science and religion are inherently opposed to one another just doesn't stand up to logical scrutiny. these are questions without answers, scientific or otherwise. religion is faith. faith is not inconsistent with science. it is a hypothesis that we are ill-equipped to test. science doesn't speak on the untestable. some of the most brilliant scientists in history have been devout theists
Not inherently opposed, but ultimately irreconcilable. As Stephen Gould put it, science and religion are non-overlapping magisteria. Many of the founders of the scientific method were Christian theologians and I'm sure many scientists and doctors today, whose work we'd be much poorer without, are deists or theists. It's not a question of intelligence, but of morality.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to stir anything nor really care for sources, but what evidence suggests God doesn't exist? Besides people claiming because evil happens he doesn't exist or because science can "theorize" on something marvelous that God doesn't exist because if he did we wouldn't figure out how he works? More or less, trying to figure out what you mean by that comment.
god is a giant. the universe is the space between his ass cheeks. he's about to shit on us severely.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am the one true god. Sent by god to replace god. Now abandon all false gods and bow down to your true god, me.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

ok ok omg u atheists have convinced me there is no god
Closed Thread