Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm clueless about how BDA is run? Lol if you say so dude. I'd say I know a fair amount. If I was clueless about it I'd probably still be in the guild. We had everything in the game on farm status before I quit raiding. The fact that VT is taking you 6 hours with 60 people tells me things haven't changed much since I raided actively. Still spending too much time loot counciling. People still AFKing/fucking around too much. DPS classes not playing anywhere near optimally. I wasn't any more geared than any of the other necros while I was raiding but still pulled like 2x the dps of most of them. Have any of the wizards figured out how to top the parse yet? Or are the tanks still not able to generate enough aggro for them to do so?
Oh you. We roll with about 20-25 for the first 60-90 minutes, and have never once claimed to try and push content out as fast as we can. But hey, you stopped playing in July, surely nothing could have changed in 4 months, right?
Old 11-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you. We roll with about 20-25 for the first 60-90 minutes, and have never once claimed to try and push content out as fast as we can. But hey, you stopped playing in July, surely nothing could have changed in 4 months, right?
You play with one of the most autistic players to ever grace the game (Chest) and are in one of the worst raiding guilds on the server.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You play with one of the most autistic players to ever grace the game (Chest) and are in one of the worst raiding guilds on the server.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you call someone autistic as an insult, it just makes you look stupid, because it's clear you don't know what autism is.

If you want to insult Chest and not come off as an idiot yourself, you'd be better going with old stand-bys such as: "Chest is the biggest asshole on the server." "Chest is a jerk." "Chest is a flaming bag of feces on the doorstep of EverQuest, both emulated and otherwise." "Even Mormon's think Chest is a complete jackass." "The relative size of Chest's genitalia when compared to the national average is sub par."

See, with a little more thought than a 4th grader put into an internet meme, you can insult someone without embarrassing yourself. There's real people with real autism and most get along in life just fine. When you turn their completely human attributes into a disparaging remark, you're no better than your run-of-the-mill bigot.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you call someone autistic as an insult, it just makes you look stupid, because it's clear you don't know what autism is.

If you want to insult Chest and not come off as an idiot yourself, you'd be better going with old stand-bys such as: "Chest is the biggest asshole on the server." "Chest is a jerk." "Chest is a flaming bag of feces on the doorstep of EverQuest, both emulated and otherwise." "Even Mormon's think Chest is a complete jackass." "The relative size of Chest's genitalia when compared to the national average is sub par."

See, with a little more thought than a 4th grader put into an internet meme, you can insult someone without embarrassing yourself. There's real people with real autism and most get along in life just fine. When you turn their completely human attributes into a disparaging remark, you're no better than your run-of-the-mill bigot.
No, I don't think you understand. Chest really has Autism.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I don't think you understand. Chest really has Autism.
Whether he does or doesn't, you still missed the point. Bigot.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

He stole someone's ring turn-in, and his only excuse was "I didn't think I would get caught."

Hardcore.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

every player on this project is in the spectrum

every single one
Old 11-19-2016, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He stole someone's ring turn-in, and his only excuse was "I didn't think I would get caught."

Hardcore.
Ya, and I was one of the only people that wanted to give him redeem himself. FuckMeRight.jpg
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every player on this project is in the spectrum

every single one
It's possible.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hardcore.
Oh look it's the ring 8 shit again. That's all anyone can ever come up with when shitposting against me. For the record I didn't break any rules. It may have been a douche move but who hasn't done something douchey in EQ after playing for 17 years? I did everything in my power to make things right and all has long ago been forgiven by the only person that matters in this situation (Hint: Not Nibblewitz or Chest)

Nobody answered my question tho. Did BDA wizards figure out how to dps/tanks figure out how to aggro yet?
Closed Thread