Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 03:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they are pointing out why, for rustles at least, their was no reason to take the deal. It's allowing them to snipe targets because your people are beginning to realize that shitsocking dragons on a server stuck in velious 24/7 is fucking STUPID.
And I think you fail to realize how many targets they "sniped" compared to how many they would have been given if they had accepted the deal.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Banned

Thinking of making a new guild <Table Scraps> For my Alts
Old 06-15-2017, 07:26 AM
Fire Giant

Casuals had a chance to fix the raid scene on this server and blew it. Instead of a fair rotation they were blinded by pixel lust. They forgot they get about 2% of competitive targets and wipe half of that anyways.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they are pointing out why, for rustles at least, their was no reason to take the deal. It's allowing them to snipe targets because your people are beginning to realize that shitsocking dragons on a server stuck in velious 24/7 is fucking STUPID.
This.

The content is going nowhere. Velious is not newly released. The ultra-competitive batphoning is not good for anyone. It means people with lives don't get a chance. It means that those willing to sock do so with no end in sight - people will burn out and quit.

I see this move as a creative way for the big dogs to consolidate targets. To me that obviously communicates a dangerous level of apathy from their members to sacrifice everything. It's a self serving move that in the long term won't see content open up for others.

The aggressive raiders made their bed. They shat in their bed with the way they functioned and now want others to not kill content so that it can all be clustered once again ... all so that they can, moving forward, continue to lock others out.

I'm glad I don't raid here. It doesn't sound like fun.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-15-2017, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I think you fail to realize how many targets they "sniped" compared to how many they would have been given if they had accepted the deal.
Yeah but do you realize how mad you guys get when we kill anything. See that last Nev.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:10 AM
Sarnak

Don't flatter yourself Cecily
Old 06-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep - we would of had one solid draft pick, maybe a dozekar or a KT or something. Then what? After the 6 other guilds asked for a seat at the table, it would leave us with about 4 merbs total. We got 3 dargons yesterday. You keep trying to convince us what to think, I have no prob doing that myself.

Can you smell what I'm cookin?
Old 06-15-2017, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep - we would of had one solid draft pick, maybe a dozekar or a KT or something. Then what? After the 6 other guilds asked for a seat at the table, it would leave us with about 4 merbs total. We got 3 dargons yesterday. You keep trying to convince us what to think, I have no prob doing that myself.

It smells like FTE's Capi, just like sweet sweet FTE's
Old 06-15-2017, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you prefer quantity over quality I'm sure that could have been worked out
Old 06-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you prefer quantity over quality I'm sure that could have been worked out
We are good I think that's the part you keep missing. We get a piece and happy. We don't need to be A/A and min/max our mobs. We are happy with status quo.
Closed Thread