Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, there's tons of low life's on Blue but a fair amount of well adjusted people too who enjoy the social aspect of the game. Red is pretty much entirely degenerate incel pieces of shit at this time.
At least half of the pics in discord are people and their kids. I dunno where this stuff comes from (about blue and raiding specifically) sure some are beardies, but any game has that.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephyant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that your new thing to help you feel better about yourself?

Ran off from Apex cause BOOHOO everyone didn't jump to help you at Trak right away /fail
Tried to takeover Ronin from the inside so you could takeover the server /fail
Ran away to a shitbox everyone knows won't last cause you and your crew couldn't hack it. /fail

Maybe some of your blue pals can chime in as to why you left there also.
Sorry I bind camped you. Must of really made you mad. My blue pals love me. So does my red guild on rise of zek (which is actually red with item loot no rules ya know a place you couldn’t hang ).

You keep playing hello kitty adventure online and telling yourself lies. Red is dead and full of the most toxic 2faced folks known to the entire emu community. Glad y’all got sirkensized.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the players who enjoyed the schadenfreude of griefing new people off the server with their de-leveled fungi-wearing twink, while the rest of the server stood by and did nothing. Instead of (say) trying to setup a system to kill such griefers and protect new players, most Red players instead encouraged the practice, and told the new players to "git gud" (or something equivalent).

And then look, hey, barely anyone plays on the server, almost as if anyone who had any interest was prevented from doing so ... shocker!
For sure, I remember leveling - and the guild that was posting in ooc nearly daily for recruits was griefing us out of xp camps.

lol that is literally a full time job protecting newbs from server trolls

my guilds didnt even pvp that much to even constitute grief

we even had a leader board and out of 700 kills over the course of years i rarely had the same person dead twice

u didnt think to try to hide in a different zone until u were more powerful? did u have to level in mistmore?

lotta cry babying goin on here
Your guild refused my 60 shm, I stated I wanted nothing except a guild to play with, but couldn't meet US raiding times regularly.

Being hostile towards casual players killed the server, and made it so your guild can't do squat without people boxing.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, there's tons of low life's on Blue but a fair amount of well adjusted people too who enjoy the social aspect of the game. Red is pretty much entirely degenerate incel pieces of shit at this time.
The PvP code was total JUNK until Haynar fixed most of it.

There's still tons of custom retarded things and being able to make epics to lvl 1s also did not help.

If twinks can lose their fungi to organized ganks it would change everything (and be fun to figure out and do). Bet u a dolla I could organize a snatch on a fungus and you'd never see that fucker again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild refused my 60 shm, I stated I wanted nothing except a guild to play with, but couldn't meet US raiding times regularly.

Being hostile towards casual players killed the server, and made it so your guild can't do squat without people boxing.
And YT made sure everyone could see you died and be extremely toxic in tells/ooc to you. Again, not classic and something spawned by VzTz trash. YT global for staff or staff logs would be a great thing to keep tho.
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-29-2018 at 04:39 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Can we move all the Red posts to the Red Server chat with a second "Sirken" thread there?
Old 11-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we move all the Red posts to the Red Server chat with a second "Sirken" thread there?
+1
Old 11-29-2018, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry we can get back to u perfect little not toxic nice guys selling epic MQs for 400k and preying on Sirken.

Cuz guess what red didn't fuck him over, BLUE did! Good job!
Kobold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put your pitchforks away. Tune you deserved it and shark Jesus r u ok? Just because you cant have seb faction anymore doesn’t mean you gotta berg out...
Makes a out of range character referring to recording tune with real life name. Follows members of that players guild around for 12 hours a day. Spends another 6 hours chain spamming and threatening members about rmt. Has a autistic child fit after a 17 year kid borrowed a blue tstaff and red tash stick. Wipes to trakanon. Has a total brain meltdown and flips out on guild because of trakanon wipe. Runs to drugbox 2.0. Asked someone else if they are alright?
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The PvP code was total JUNK until Haynar fixed most of it.

There's still tons of custom retarded things and being able to make epics to lvl 1s also did not help.

If twinks can lose their fungi to organized ganks it would change everything (and be fun to figure out and do). Bet u a dolla I could organize a snatch on a fungus and you'd never see that fucker again.

And YT made sure everyone could see you died and be extremely toxic in tells/ooc to you. Again, not classic and something spawned by VzTz trash. YT global for staff or staff logs would be a great thing to keep tho.

If item loot was enabled it would still be the newbs that suffer, they would lose what little gear they had to begin with. Fungi twinks would be smart enough to run to zone and plug if item loot was in play, or bag it.

Agree on eliminating YT though it adds nothing to server.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:47 PM
Banned

As far as fungis on noob chars here's another great reason not to have 5 years of Kunark on any server. Ain't classic!!
Closed Thread