Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

couple things:

1) it was me on Cubby at the time. NOT the real Cubby. once I saw the logs, I knew I was wrong, and I felt awful, and sought to make it right.

2) we resolved (or are in the process of) the dispute amicably. in fact, perhaps better for all parties involved.

cheers
Old 01-14-2015, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

....ban? Double ban.

Dual wielding ban hammers... go Velious ban mode and triple attack them while dual wielding ban hammers. Need so much ban from box. GTFO
Old 01-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
couple things:

1) it was me on Cubby at the time. NOT the real Cubby. once I saw the logs, I knew I was wrong, and I felt awful, and sought to make it right.

2) we resolved (or are in the process of) the dispute amicably. in fact, perhaps better for all parties involved.

cheers
1) why did you attack in the first place? it takes several seconds to cast a nuke, the delay on loading a mobs health bar takes nowhere near that long. it's also very unlikely you didn't notice the bard casting on it in the first place. even a snared mob walks differently than an unengaged mob

2) you're resolving this "amicably" because you know you have no way out of this. also, this isn't better for all parties involved. that bard has to waste his time petitioning this shit because you were an asshole in the first place

don't pretend that you're not a fucking scumbag
Old 01-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Kobold

Ah yes, the ole 'it wasn't me! Another person was playing my account' bullshit. Please, you are not fooling anyone with that excuse. You and the tattletale deserve some time off.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Thevoice -

I can't seem to send ya PM's. Are you able to log in today bud? Could ya either let me know what time, or just hop on and get a hold of me?

Thanks =)

As for the others, to see such anger is unfortunate - but indeed I did make a mistake, and thus will accept the verbal abuse. My goal lies with making things right with the person actually involved.

cheers
Old 01-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 View Post
If you join the guild you raged at for years and bitched and moaned to be banned countless times, you're retarded.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Why does are Bard or Druid need JBoots?

/ducks!

http://www.moonlightcrusaders.com
Old 01-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

*are = a

http://www.moonlightcrusaders.com
Old 01-14-2015, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does are Bard or Druid need JBoots?

/ducks!
why does everyone keep asking this? it's not that hard to think about cases where these classes would need a pair.

bard - provides a constant speed for kiting, as opposed to selo's, which scales up with level. same with sow potions. it's also key if you're about to run into an indoor zone - 12 minutes of jboots run speed versus normal run speed. cheaper that sow potions in the long run.

both - provides a junk buff. can also save you if you get sow or selo's dispelled outdoors (skyfire)
Old 01-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Large Rat

Don't take this incident as the whole guild is this way. Caek is not an officer and pretty much handled this whole thing wrong. Not a lot of people in MC do this shit so he was prolly thrown off guard. You also didn't try too hard to find an officer from the guild either, just saying.

This is the sort of problem of having little to no requirements on joining a guild. Someone can talk all nice and act like the nicest person til things said person does when they aren't around the guild, are brought to the guilds attention. We don't normally see people like this as we aren't a very serious guild and are verrry laid back. I've been in the guild for like 6 months and this is prolly the biggest issue that's come up in my time being with MC. It's an isolated incident, this isn't what the guild is as a whole. And it will be corrected. No need to burn the entire guild at the stake because of this.

I'm glad the GM was able to help and everything is all honky dorey!
Closed Thread