Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty glad I don't give a shit about any of this. Seems like a real bummer to a fun experience
yeah. seems ridiculous. all of this over a fricking spawned mob and no one wants to work together on it. Bunch of greedy neckbeards.

I sometimes think to myself I should push further into raiding (again) and try some of the higher tier content quests then I read shit like this and am reminded why I don't get involved.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Officially and finally, the 8th Ring War ROLL will be moved to 8:30AM EST. Also, going forward if spawn(s) get pushed out the roll itself will then reflect that change in the spawn of a mob.

The 8th Ring War roll shall be done within 20 to 45 mins of Gloradin Coldheart spawning. If Gloradin Coldheart spawn gets pushed outside that window, then the roll itself shall be moved up 30 mins to reflect any changes the day after Gloradin Coldheart spawn time changes. This will granting players one (1) day (24 hours) to become informed of upcoming changes. Rolls will only be held at XX:00 and XX:30 of the hours doing this will keep it simple.

I.E. If Gloradin Coldheart's approximate spawn time is at 9:20 AM EST on Monday (due to people not turning in their Marching Orders in a timely manner). However, the roll for the Ring War on Tuesday is held at 8:30 AM EST it will be at this time the players attending the roll will inform the collective group of rollers that the SPAWN time on Gloradin Coldheart has changed, and so too will the next day's (Wednesday) ring war roll be changed to 9AM EST.

Again, when a server reset happens or timers get reset the collective community shall post a NEW time that's with-in 20 to 45 mins of Gloradin Coldheart spawn time. AKA, if you turn-in you set the new time everyone will roll at. Make sure you grant at least 20 minutes upon people having won the roll to gather forces before the actual spawn to ensure for best results on keeping that same time in place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At what point does the winning roller lose "rights" for the turn in?

The winning player shall have 15 minutes from the time Gloradin Coldheart spawns to turn in their Marching Orders uncontested. It's at/after that 15 minutes other players at the site have equal rights to Gloradin Coldheart turn-in. Meaning, Gloradin Coldheart turn-in and the ring war turn in becomes FFA. Players who wish to claim FFA status must be able to prove with logs/screenshots that Gloradin Coldheart has been up for the allowed time granted the winning roller.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning there will be a roll done at 8 30AM EST. These new rules will apply this spawn. See you there and good luck!
Old 06-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

See you there and good luck!
best post ever !
Old 06-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Officially and finally, the 8th Ring War ROLL will be moved to 8:30AM EST. Also, going forward if spawn(s) get pushed out the roll itself will then reflect that change in the spawn of a mob.

The 8th Ring War roll shall be done within 20 to 45 mins of Gloradin Coldheart spawning. If Gloradin Coldheart spawn gets pushed outside that window, then the roll itself shall be moved up 30 mins to reflect any changes the day after Gloradin Coldheart spawn time changes. This will granting players one (1) day (24 hours) to become informed of upcoming changes. Rolls will only be held at XX:00 and XX:30 of the hours doing this will keep it simple.

I.E. If Gloradin Coldheart's approximate spawn time is at 9:20 AM EST on Monday (due to people not turning in their Marching Orders in a timely manner). However, the roll for the Ring War on Tuesday is held at 8:30 AM EST it will be at this time the players attending the roll will inform the collective group of rollers that the SPAWN time on Gloradin Coldheart has changed, and so too will the next day's (Wednesday) ring war roll be changed to 9AM EST.

Again, when a server reset happens or timers get reset the collective community shall post a NEW time that's with-in 20 to 45 mins of Gloradin Coldheart spawn time. AKA, if you turn-in you set the new time everyone will roll at. Make sure you grant at least 20 minutes upon people having won the roll to gather forces before the actual spawn to ensure for best results on keeping that same time in place.

The winning player shall have 15 minutes from the time Gloradin Coldheart spawns to turn in their Marching Orders uncontested. It's at/after that 15 minutes other players at the site have equal rights to Gloradin Coldheart turn-in. Meaning, Gloradin Coldheart turn-in and the ring war turn in becomes FFA. Players who wish to claim FFA status must be able to prove with logs/screenshots that Gloradin Coldheart has been up for the allowed time granted the winning roller.

Tomorrow morning there will be a roll done at 8 30AM EST. These new rules will apply this spawn. See you there and good luck!
I do not consent. Who are you to make these rules?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not consent. Who are you to make these rules?
He's the ringmaster.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I support this. +1
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 06-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand the '8th Ring War shall be done 20 to 45 minutes within Gloradin Coldheart spawning', yet you say they forfeit turn in after 15 minutes.

Seems odd as there is no way if you even turn in at the 15 minute mark that they event will take you 30 minutes to complete. Take out that first 20 to 45 minute remark as it is redundant.

Also you say winner needs to post a new time that is within '20 to 45 minutes' of her spawning. That is ridiculous, post a log time of the actual hand in. Why would you potentially post a spawn time that is 45 minutes off? That would just serve to confuse the winner of the next roll, expecting a pop but having to wait 45 additional minutes. A lot can happen in 45 minutes (have to go to work, wife agro, etc). Shady neckbeards would just post +45 mins each time so they have a better idea of timer and hope to get a FFA hand in.

I used to be an avid supporter of the 'Ring Roll time never moves' but admit 4-5 hours later is ridiculous.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

The roll itself to determine who will get to turn in, and will take place 20 to 45 mins before suspected spawn. The winner then have 15 mins AFTER the spawn to do the turn in that starts the ring war. Also to note, rolls will only take place at the top of the hour or bottom of the hour. So it makes it easy to plan around. Ideally, no one shall have more than one hour to gather forces to take out this event. I don't believe there was any confusion in the rules posting about this. However, to have a roll 5 hours before the spawn was dumb, this change needed to happen. This morning roll went well philp of AG won the roll, gratz my man!
Old 06-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

The top of any hour is XX:00, and the bottom of the hour is XX:30. Don't try and confuse this any more that your trying to do. It's not like we have a ton of hard resets to timers.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Thanks for the clarification