Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confirmed by gongshow, has been in nihi over 6 months and uses voice mod. busted.
NAW NAW
Old 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Banned

hey xantille
Old 08-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Banned

I like HB's little rants but Thrilla just sounds troll who wants everyone to play the game like their in Nihilum. He wants 2x or 3x Nihilums on the box. Would be a wet dream come true for him.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NAW NAW
i think if the 20 of us that actually came clean about our nihi voice mod chars, and just broke off and went to the rebels instead of devoting so much time to those chars. We could actually have a fun server.

edit: i personally have had moments were i just wasn't having fun pvping with azrael/classic and i logged onto my nihi toon, got ported to were the pvp was at and did it from that side. not to be a dick or anything but just cause they sucked and it was frustrating.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

would know if xant played cause right now there isn't a single melee in nihilum that i think is a good jouster other than gongshow
Old 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Banned

what about nizz jr
Old 08-18-2013, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tl;dr minor changes and fixes are nice but you need a complete relaunch/major overhaul to ever pass that 200 pop mark again.
Post of the Year.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Banned

Transsexual ism is not a choice.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

boxing did make it a LOT more fun. Boxing is fairly rampant here as it is, might as well not punish the people who are willing to play by the rules and allow it.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:56 AM
Banned

I agree. I don't box because I'm honorable as fucking hell. But I know MANY who do. Nothing implied here. They aren't even forumquesters. If I could box I would have more fun maybe. At least I would invite much more dps into my lil melee/cleric duo (and no not with Miria) I would roll a new cleric.

No I will not rat them out as that would also be dishonorable. It is not my duty to stop people from boxing when I am fairly indifferent to the rule. I am most certainly not lawful (even if I follow the rules myself). Therefore its perfectly honorable for me to not get them in trouble.

There is no law here anyway... I am not interested in cheating/exploiting. I don't feel like boxing is cheating or exploiting. Just a dumb ideology enforced loosely like in the USA how you can be arrested and jailed for ALMOST ANYTHING.
Closed Thread