Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it. Didn't most people come here for huge pvp battles like I saw from smedy videos back in VZTZ days? Isn't the pinnacle of EverQuest large 50v50v50 zone control battles? Is it our fault that Azrael intentionally keeps their guild # small and therefore is unable to contest head on? Had Azrael taken even a fraction of the people that went to Fresh in order to build up their #'s, then they could be competing 50 v 50 or even 60 v 60 on a weekly basis for amazingly fun pvp fights. Instead, they've decided they'd rather hug KC zone lines for meaningful PvP. Problem isn't the rules or Holocaust, it's Azrael for not wanting to be an actual meaningful EverQuest guild.
if a dragon is set to spawn at 7pm, and you think there will ever be a 50 vs 50 battle for said dragon, you are stupid.

it will never happen
Old 02-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y does the losing side always blame the winning side for their woes.

Azrael chose not to recruit. People were too greedy and didn't want to share loot with new recruits. Azrael never recruited new people. Remember how we made it that you had to be lvl 60, have insta clicks, and over 100 MR unbuffed to join. The elitist BS got you were u are now. You cant say the problem is with zergs the issue is you not wanting to zerg to win. Go be gankers and stop complaining about not winning dragons.

Do you know what happens when you don't keep crootin?

You lose.
Choosing not to recruit, to try to get the best crew possible, and allowing anyone and everyone to join, to have as many people present as possible, are on two totally opposite ends of the spectrum - there really is no defense here man, no one is buying this bullshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y does the losing side always blame the winning side for their woes.

Azrael chose not to recruit. People were too greedy and didn't want to share loot with new recruits. Azrael never recruited new people. Remember how we made it that you had to be lvl 60, have insta clicks, and over 100 MR unbuffed to join. The elitist BS got you were u are now. You cant say the problem is with zergs the issue is you not wanting to zerg to win. Go be gankers and stop complaining about not winning dragons.

Do you know what happens when you don't keep crootin?

You lose.
azrael has always recruited, they just dont recruit people who suck

they specifically have the no recruitment policy because they only want people dedicated to the guild, people who arent warm body shitbags

im on a classic wow server right meow and the top guilds do the same, they advertise recruitment closed but we accept applications for exceptional progression oriented individuals.

if you are good at this game, are max level and can pvp , you can join azrael i promise.

what they dont want is losers, because losers are just going to take some gear then quit or leave.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

cliffs?
Old 02-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Allow one character server transfer from blue to red, red will thrive
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobletsmashing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Choosing not to recruit, to try to get the best crew possible, and allowing anyone and everyone to join, to have as many people present as possible, are on two totally opposite ends of the spectrum - there really is no defense here man, no one is buying this bullshit
Still that elitist BS I see.

The best recruit possible for Azrael is one that is lvl 60 and fully BiS. One that Azrael isn't forced to help equip.

People in Azrael don't want to help equip their guildies. They want to only equip themselves.
Fire Giant

I'm just a Bluebie who watches Red from the sidelines but I'll throw my two cents in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken
imagine a pvp server where there were 4 separate factions all trying to get the same mob in pure legit 1v1v1v1 combat.
I believe I speak for a lot of us Bluebies when I say that I have been waiting for the above to happen for a long time. You guys want fresh blood? Then Holocaust and Azrael's leadership have to start making decisions that may hurt their personal goals but ultimately benefit the server. Holocaust needs to stop pretending they're not Nihilum 2.0. Azrael, stop whining about variance and start contesting shit, even when the numbers are against you. Stop the victimhood and start leading by example.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Still that elitist BS I see.

The best recruit possible for Azrael is one that is lvl 60 and fully BiS. One that Azrael isn't forced to help equip.

People in Azrael don't want to help equip their guildies. They want to only equip themselves.
You need to go take a break man ... every post you somehow relate to Azrael. This has nothing to do with any specific guild. It's debating the different philosophies of guilds on Everquest. Sirken just posted himself that he thinks zerging is hurting the server, and you're sitting there trying to defend it. Just stop ... stop before you make yourself look silly.
Quote:
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe I speak for a lot of us Bluebies when I say that I have been waiting for the above to happen for a long time.
it's happening. <Fresh> and <Suave> are both valid options for progression. you don't have to be in Holo or AZ to get things done anymore

Quote:
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

I read a lot of non-classic recommendations in this thread.
Closed Thread