Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Banned

getting pixel packages and donation drive ready
Old 04-10-2015, 03:55 AM
Kobold

Since Gaffin is in rehab, I wonder who is the new buyer of horse tranquilizer pills on p99?

There is something shady about Nirgon and his pill suppliers applauding Max/Fresh on forums, and max does seem a bit more "relaxed" about the fungus.

Thoughts?
Old 04-10-2015, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since Gaffin is in rehab, I wonder who is the new buyer of horse tranquilizer pills on p99?

There is something shady about Nirgon and his pill suppliers applauding Max/Fresh on forums, and max does seem a bit more "relaxed" about the fungus.

Thoughts?
intredasting to say the least good sir, my team of trained monkeys will do research on the subject
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

Something def up with nirgon cat lingered on forums waiting for the chance to join the zerg and milk the cows.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thoughts?
Chuck =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres one thing your missing out on here.. My "crew per se" as people like to call it, which we all just laugh because we are all equal, don't care about raiding in Velious, however if we could disrupt you for raiding for 6-10hours by pvping you with precise timing, then that is appealing... I am glad that you doubt the cohesion and or timing we have to do so, it's almost enthralling to me. Don't be naïve and think that your "untouchable" when I know for a fact like 75% of your raid force knows absolutely nothing about velious.
hahahahaha

all you guys do is farm gear? you didn't even pvp in kunark until you guys were nearly bis after farming howling stones for 15 fingerbone hoops and trading them for raid gear. You only play eqpvp boxes because you can farm dragons with 5 people.

like any1 suppose to believe you have no interest in raiding and plan to play 6 hours straight pvping rofl
Old 04-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Calm down Retti, take a deep breath and step away for just alittle bit dog... Everything will be ok...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something def up with nirgon
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread