The Mystical Order 174 40.28%
Rampage 85 19.68%
Forsaken 3 0.69%
other 65 15.05%
Voters: 432. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Fire Giant

Rampage obvious winner. Made Detoxx cry like a little girl in OOC when we woke the sleeper.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We hated each other at times but that really was some fun competition when we got past the bitterness.
Damn I wasn't a part of the IB v TMO good ole days but it sounds a lot like the way FA v. Rampage went in the months leading up to #gharnsgate.

I miss Rampage. There, I said it.

Also anybody not voting TMO or Rampage is a troll.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking for Nihilum but can't see it
Old 07-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn I wasn't a part of the IB v TMO good ole days but it sounds a lot like the way FA v. Rampage went in the months leading up to #gharnsgate.

I miss Rampage. There, I said it.

Also anybody not voting TMO or Rampage is a troll.
I miss my Rampage pals too. I'd rather compete against people who earned it than people who rode coattails of all the top guilds :x
Old 07-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

I vote TMO before the class system and Rogean laying down the law. Probably then Rampage at its formation through the first few months of Velious.

TMO definitely denied more loot over the long term though. Epics selling for upwards of a million platinum, and everyone just went along with the idea of not being able to obtain epics or having to farm about a million platinum. Rampage never set a precedent like that.

This is the 7th most viewed thread on the EC Tunnel section of the forums: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=81892
Old 07-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah when IB came back it was 10 of em with fe. Then FE went to TMO and IB was on the verge of disbanding until Hoku made Rampage.
IB wasn't on the verge of disbanding before Rampage you dummy. We were still getting most FTEs, but had issues with numbers sometimes.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit poll, BDA isn't an option.

PS just the mention of BDA in this thread will bring out the haters, thus enforcing the fact that we were the most dominate guild ever on p99.
lol, well someone can start a thread about the most hapless guild ever and I'm sure BDA will be an option.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Aviak

IB/TMO were the two most dominant guilds. IB when Kunark was launched and then TMO for the longest period of domination this server has ever known when there was no to poor competition (IB exodus).
Old 07-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit poll, no fire melt bush steel option
There is a crew of about 50 neckbeards that run all these guilds and have been playing on the server for the last 5 years.

People who were TMO, then Rampage, now Awakened. Its the same no life sh!t d!cks keeping content locked down - all they do is change guild tag form time to time
Old 07-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Glass houses and throwing stones.