Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Hack da planet!
Old 09-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but lets not make it sound like you can just pick up the P99 MQ compile and roll over to Zek and start stomping with hacks. You have to hook the MQ into the Zek client.

That said, nobody really hacked last season. Jibekn was the only suspicious dude and that was probably latency, although he stuck to people REALLY good when I aggro'd him a few times in faydark 1v1. He is a talented pvper.

There is no clear cut cases of hacking that I have seen. It does use a custom client, more custom than P99.

Its easier, or was easier, in the past to hack on P99 before they added a few more tricks to preventing plebs from running MQ.

Devn00b's friends might be able to hack a little bit with devn00b looking the other way, but nobody cares about them, and people just ignore them. Devn00bs suspected cronies aren't really active on Season 1, I don't see why that would change in Season 2.
LOL no lets be real bro. Kringe and crew were up at 2 A.M. farming Naggy and shit at level 30. When they did PVP it was laughable. Hanging out on top of freeport walls and training guards and shit. You are right though most people just ignored them. They didn't matter. BGC riled them up when we took Felwithe and had the first city. Then they took Freeport.

Nothing was more funny then when I relinquished Felwithe. The tears were great. =P
Old 09-07-2016, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My beard is ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TALLBOYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWM5hQq0SQ
Old 09-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Banned

yawn. pass!
Old 09-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing more "PvP" l o l .

It's probably some of the worst pvp I have ever witnessed but I can understand why someone like genedin would have fun, - 0 skill pvp that rewards you for losing. Pass.
Wasn't he a former team-mate of yours?

<friends> = <friend/s>
Old 09-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Banned

Vouss would get his ass raped if he played Zek. The anti plugging mechanics of cross zone dots is a plus
Old 09-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vouss would get his ass raped if he played Zek. The anti plugging mechanics of cross zone dots is a plus
prob why you wont see:

Vouss
Slather
Pgerman

anywhere near a server like that.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:15 AM
Banned

And that's to bad. I could see Slathar training the fuck out of people regularly and shedding lots of tears.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Banned

Vouss, slather, Pgerman and the Kringe crew are all better at EQ and PvP than the people posting here about how they are not good.

I agree that Vouss, Slather and Pgerman probably won't play zek but it is the same reason no one else plays. It is a custom server that doesn't resemble Everquest at all. If you want to play Everquest you play Red99.

The life of that server for any normal person is about 1 day playtime.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vouss, slather, Pgerman and the Kringe crew are all better at EQ and PvP than the people posting here about how they are not good.

I agree that Vouss, Slather and Pgerman probably won't play zek but it is the same reason no one else plays. It is a custom server that doesn't resemble Everquest at all. If you want to play Everquest you play Red99.

The life of that server for any normal person is about 1 day playtime.
Defy normal Hippo lol
Closed Thread