Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

The difference is that RMT only benefits a select few on p99.

Yeah, rules, blah blah blah. If you want to pretend it doesn't happen here, and everyone gets busted, you go right ahead and live in your bubble.

At least on agnarr etc its all out in the open, and anyone can participate.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Argument presupposes that was ever a goal. Believe me, if I wanted more people in an eq emu, rnf would be the last place I would go, and irrational deranged haters like yourself would be the last people here I would want.
Too late.

EVERYONE GO PLAY TKRAP! Mistle is tired of logging on with only 60 - 90 characters logged on the server at any given time! Btw, they all 3 box there with a possible 4 for bazaar.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have played on all of the servers and continue to play on Agnarr. You are simply wrong.
Really? Just a coincidence that since Agnarr launch which attracted a large number of P99 players the official forums have become a whine and cry fest just like this place? Every day there are multiple thread about how this is too hard, this bottleneck should be removed, the other players were mean to me. Its pathetic.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? I never noticed this. Things like ac actually work. Haynar and Torven etc are very good about changing things that are proven inAKurate. Someone just has to bring it up.
factions and npc patrols are a mess. it doesn't matter to the raiders because who cares? idiots like me that's who! i don't report it because im way out of my depth on ironclad AK knowledge.

you're right on combat being great though which is why i play there.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned

zone spawn timers could be wrong too
Old 09-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they can be purchased with plat which can be bought on p99, its the same thing.

We all know the real issue is you guys cant handle playing outside your walled off garden with adults you can cry to when you don't get your way and will do anything to disparage the company that has been kind enough to not sue your little garden out of existence. In short, you guys are shit and we are glad you didn't come to phinny.
haha just pointing out this guy pays to win, any success you have is from you being suckered irl lol you are bad at games and havent ever been good .

get good lol
Old 09-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

forumquest not p2w
Old 09-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
factions and npc patrols are a mess. it doesn't matter to the raiders because who cares? idiots like me that's who! i don't report it because im way out of my depth on ironclad AK knowledge.

you're right on combat being great though which is why i play there.
i didn't like how fast all the things moved around. it seemed liek lotta them had sow when I tried it :/ was pretty neat though with the ui and stuff.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they can be purchased with plat which can be bought on p99, its the same thing.

We all know the real issue is you guys cant handle playing outside your walled off garden with adults you can cry to when you don't get your way and will do anything to disparage the company that has been kind enough to not sue your little garden out of existence. In short, you guys are shit and we are glad you didn't come to phinny.
This guy is single handedly making this thread entertaining with his horse shit posts.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

> Be nhdjoseywales
> Be on p99 forums
> Post about how much better Agnarr is than P99
> Still posting on p99 forums

Obviously we're the ones with the problem.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread