Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the subject of this thread now? I want to get involved.
Capitalism and Jewish people
Old 07-25-2021, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capitalism and Jewish people
If you actually read the Torah, you would know that Abraham immigrated to Israel, and sent Isaac back to his home country for a wife RBKH which means "captivating/ensnaring" who was the brother of "LVN" which means "White"
Isaac sends Jacob back to Abraham's homeland as well to get a wife from his kin, where he finds "RCHL" which means "Ewe, a baby sheep of unblemished Purity"

Meanwhile, Esau, whose name is changed to Edom, which means "Red", marries a Canaanite woman named Adah, which means ornament, who gives birth to Eliphaz, which means "My God is Gold" who is the father of the half-white Edomites and Amelkites who still worship gold to this day.

Subsequently, Edomites are not Israelites. When the Israelites were taken into Babylonian captivity circa 600 to 200 BCE, Edomites moved into Israel and took over the institution of both the Kingdom and it's legal system (Saduceeism) and the Religious institution which was rebranded as "Pharisaism".

It is of historical record that Herod the Great, and his heir Herod Antipas were recorded as iDuMaen, which is a derivation of eDoMite for in the Hebrew there are no vowels and the consonants were added to phoenetically pronounce the name.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-25-2021 at 01:38 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I honestly can't even imagine being an altright antisemite and trans.
redacting this for dox but it was the best post ever written on this board. Short version, this is what my mugshot looked like after I found out my jewish BF had molested his foster son

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He drained his entire savings account to send me on my way after that. haven't worked since!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-25-2021 at 08:05 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

I heard if the state forces me to climb under a radioactive powerplant that went super critical because the state forced garbage men to work at a powerplant is better than having weekends off and going to Disneyland?
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-25-2021 at 08:09 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
redacting this for dox but it was the best post ever written on this board. Short version, this is what my mugshot looked like after I found out my jewish BF had molested his foster son

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He drained his entire savings account to send me on my way after that. haven't worked since!
I saw the poast and can attest to the quality of it's content. It was so robust, that I drafted up a whole response relating your experience back to Foucault, Derrida, and the Frankfurt School Edomites chameleoning in and out of "whiteness" but chose to serve the family dinner before clicking submit.

Out of respect for your desire to retract I cancelled my response and posted this one in it's Lieu, but damnit, man-ette it was a good poast.

Maybe 2nd best poast of all time on this board since it circled all the way back to 2017 and dovetailed perfectly with every truth I've ever dropped here.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-25-2021 at 08:20 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard if the state forces me to climb under a radioactive powerplant that went super critical because the state forced garbage men to work at a powerplant is better than having weekends off and going to Disneyland?
The best part was, after those poor bastards died from radiation poisoning over the next few weeks (likely one of the most horrific deaths anyone could ever experience) the fucking government reneged on their promise to award their families for their sacrifice and their families didn't see a fucking cent from their fathers' heroism in stopping the Chernobyl meltdown from cascading into an exponentially more widespread catastrophe.

They Edomited the fuck out of them.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-25-2021 at 08:30 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Well, it is a better system! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and before any idiot democrat says sO DoEs ThEmaeRiCan MilAtaRy

those were bottom tear employees at a factory, not soldiers.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, it is a better system! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, the Edomite Bolsheviks promised them their families would never have to labor again if they waded through the irradiated water to close the sluice gates.

They have names:
Alexei Ananenko
Valeri Bespalov
Boris Baranov

In Communist Russia, Volunteering chooses you.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

We're talking about the HBO documentary Chernobyl right? They were the coal miners union.
Closed Thread