Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never met you Zeelot, and I have never posted on RnF (I don't think), but as an active player on P99, I completely echo those sentiments.

Sad to hear stuff like this went on back then, and it saddens me more knowing that it still happens presently.

This post isn't aimed to bash staff or the people who run the server, but merely a reflection of how things that are clearly wrong and unjust are still allowed.

Fingerz <Rampage>
I didnt mean to ignore you by the way Fingerz. Thanks for adding a very on point and relevant perspective on the state of the server. It is very unfortunate how certain things have been handled to date. A little bit of transparency and legitimacy could go a long way, especially considering they recently received some official recognition for this server. They should definitely stop targeting accounts for personal reasons and adhere to a standard set of rules that are publicly available.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now a few of us have been playing GTA V if anyone wants to join in on some heists feel free. I will give an update when our site is back.
Let me know about gta 5 brew. You guys still do planetside?
Old 05-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
India!!! <3
hey papa Z

come 2 red
Old 05-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know about gta 5 brew. You guys still do planetside?
Not for a while on Planetside- and yeah, always lookin' for good heisters!
Old 05-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey papa Z

come 2 red
If you do, please let me know!

Btw, good to see you guys again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

I seriously considered it before Nirgon! But it wont happen unless I am 100% that server staff will not ban me as soon as I start playing. The fact that they banned one of my accounts for no valid reason aside from a fabricated RMT claim leaves a very bad taste. I could put a few months grinding and gearing and then get banned for something that is made up by Staff for whatever grudge they hold against me.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I didnt mean to ignore you by the way Fingerz. Thanks for adding a very on point and relevant perspective on the state of the server. It is very unfortunate how certain things have been handled to date. A little bit of transparency and legitimacy could go a long way, especially considering they recently received some official recognition for this server. They should definitely stop targeting accounts for personal reasons and adhere to a standard set of rules that are publicly available.

/Salute
Old 05-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he did his best to bow out and leave this shitfest alone
Bow out huh? I don't feel your language is adequately capturing the spirit of Zeelot's departure.

He disbanded the guild and took off, posting some cringeworthy Atlas-Shrugged "You need me more than I need you" nonsense. And then the server prospered more than it ever had before.

Embarrassing
Old 05-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Funny you say that considering Atlas shrugged is the literary work that I hate the most!

I left because they changed the raid scene and banned a rediculous amount of innocent characters based on Froovy and Internode's actions. Get it right son.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:29 PM
VIP / Contributor

I thought they banned you for threatening to go to your law teacher to set up a possible lawsuit or some crap on the forums. Didn't think they banned you in game over anything.

I thought Uuaellen was some german dude. How do you deduce Deru was him? Trust me, not defending him. Just curious.