Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Ok, not going to lie i can't read this shit anymore.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA gives no fucks about p99 at this point, this thread is just entertainment during a slow week at work.

P99 cares deeply for BDA.
This thread has become 90% infighting between current BDA and ex-BDA. It's aids.

P99 gives no shits about a deadbeat guild who got run off the server doing instanced raiding on an unclassic TLP server with a cash shop, kronos and other shit that has no place in the best of all time MMORPG.

600+ page joke about how not to play EQ or run a guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2016, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
600+ page joke about how not to play EQ
So let me get this straight. Phinigel = wrong way to play EQ and this shit:

Quote:
As the last thread fizzled out because no one wanted to discuss it, I am bringing the discussion back with actual scenarios that should be addressed.

We are all aware that you can lock into a mob after a raid has wiped to that mob or the hour lock has expired. What about legitimate ways to obtain this new lock?

Sirken wrote, in reply to an old question:

Quote:
4) the guild has 60 min to engage the raid target. if they wipe, or exceed the 60 min limit on engaging, the raid target then becomes FFA and these footrace rules do not apply.
Scenario:
<Guild A> locks in on Target. <Guild A> pulls Target but wipes or an hour elapses.

1) Target is at his spawn point. Either the hour has expired or <Guild A> wiped and Target has successfully pathed back to his spawn.
Can <Guild B> Call of the Hero a member of their guild near Target's spawn point to tag Target for a new lock?
Can <Guild B> gate a member of their guild near Target's spawn point to tag Target for a new lock?
Can <Guild B> log in a member of their guild near Target's spawn point to tag Target for a new lock?

The referenced quote of Sirken says, these footrace rules do not apply. This would imply these are acceptable, provided you are not violating Tracker FTE. Gating or logging in on top of Target's spawn point in my mind would violate this.

2) Target is pathing back from wiping <Guild A>
Can <Guild C> Call of the Hero a member of their guild into Target's path back to his spawn to tag Target for a new lock?
Can <Guild C> gate a member of their guild into Target's path back to his spawn to tag Target for a new lock?
Can <Guild C> log in a member of their guild into Target's path back to his spawn to tag Target for a new lock?

Again, per the quote, I would guess that as long as Tracker FTE is not obtained, all of this would be an acceptable way to lock in.

I do not see any requirements to obtain subsequent FTEs, as long as your Tracker does not get it. If we could have a civil discussion on this topic, and maybe if Sirken has some thoughts, I believe it would benefit all of us to be on the same page.
= Right way to play EQ?
Old 12-21-2016, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

BDA to Phinigel
User Name Posts
jcr4990 748
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA to Phinigel
User Name Posts
jcr4990 748
Whoa you're the first person to post that congrats
Old 12-21-2016, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just sour because I miss swish.

And BDA ***'d and instead of their whole guild getting their name shit on they went to another server where lots of people do that despicable shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me get this straight. Phinigel = wrong way to play EQ and this shit:

= Right way to play EQ?
My quote is 600+ pages long, sorry you lost
Old 12-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

In other news Daldaen is one of the best players i have ever played with.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In other news Daldaen is one of the best players i have ever played with.
You mean the same Daldaen that you flamed for 200 pages as a cuck and TLDR?
Old 12-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the same Daldaen that you flamed for 200 pages as a cuck and TLDR?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

don't hit him while he's down bro. this change of heart, admission that he was wrong, is a very important step in Uuruk's emotional development (retarded as it is). The next step is for him to stop hating himself. And who knows. He may die before that happens.

It's up to us to support him.
Closed Thread