Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you're just an uber masterful troll, and I'm just not smart enough to understand you..
I take it you smash your face into your keyboard as hard as you can everytime you get KS'd? If that makes you feel better by all means... or did you just quit the game entirely and find a more "superior" use of your time then the rest of us?
Old 07-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Banned

lolwut?
Old 07-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Banned

Same here hasbin I don't understand... lolwhut to the OP... making flawed logical assumptions and everyone thinking the only recourse to another players bad behavoir is the psycho-bannhammer or crazed raving...

The issue is with the word "CAN" "can" I can.... lots of things can... what "IS" is. I think the person raving is like trying to say KSing, IS catered to, and it will be the downfall of the server. But they used the word "Can" and everyone very well "Can" do whatever the fuck they want to try to do...

Like I can pretty much post allot of shit here... the mods can ban my account, I can choose to make no sense, you can type lolwhut, I can be like... who fuckin cares be nice and maybe you will encourage less douchewaddism.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same here hasbin I don't understand... lolwhut to the OP... making flawed logical assumptions and everyone thinking the only recourse to another players bad behavoir is the psycho-bannhammer or crazed raving...

The issue is with the word "CAN" "can" I can.... lots of things can... what "IS" is. I think the person raving is like trying to say KSing, IS catered to, and it will be the downfall of the server. But they used the word "Can" and everyone very well "Can" do whatever the fuck they want to try to do...

Like I can pretty much post allot of shit here... the mods can ban my account, I can choose to make no sense, you can type lolwhut, I can be like... who fuckin cares be nice and maybe you will encourage less douchewaddism.
You must be a regular bath salt user.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be a regular bath salt user.
that shit is good for the aches and pains ... you should try it sometime
Old 07-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You CAN also stfu since you obviously have no idea who I've quoted or what I'm referencing. Unfortunately, something tells me you won't...

Most people who have nothing to contribute post puppy pictures. Perhaps you CAN try that? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Number of Non TMO characters in zone - 54

Number of characters raiding with TMO in zone - 65

Total characters in Zone - 119

Watching TMO wipe to CT (while never desyncing) - Priceless

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tmo mad and crying like they always do when they don't get monopolized loot.

If you want to join a clusterfuck guild with a shit ton of members and STILL not have a chance to winning against a righteous, honest guild like BDA--Then TMO is for you.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Most people who have nothing to contribute post puppy pictures.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

puppies are very important to this conversation
Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Kobold

I'm curious if Zenorak and Friday are still TMO members, as I have been KS'd by both and reported it to a TMO officer...Id like to know where the self-righteous indignation was when I reported these incidents.....
Old 07-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious if Zenorak and Friday are still TMO members, as I have been KS'd by both and reported it to a TMO officer...Id like to know where the self-righteous indignation was when I reported these incidents.....
likely the same place your proof was.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread