Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy cares so little, he has to post about how little he cares every time he posts about something he doesn't care about.

Shame he isn't fooling anyone, as he logs in every day to search the forums of something he cares "little" about.
You got to this before me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]..... Damn work !
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Sheeple who crack jokes about pathing should actually log on eqmac and see what real everquest was like.

Xz, you've spoiled these kids
Old 04-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagglebaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A year is probably accurate. What i'm really wondering is where we go after Velious has been out awhile
p99 box wipe. Would be epic. Especially if new releases came out along classic timeline (hole, epics etc)! And it was redone with some extra things like shared bank, targettin bug fix etc! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This of course would come /at least/ a year after last expansion is released. Whaaat about /custom/ content too?
Last edited by Greegon; 04-10-2012 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys worry too much about this game. Why care when Velious is released? It will be here when it gets here.

The only reason why i think TMO members are coming here is because the guild is dying out and not being able to raid with so many members living outside of p99. We all know that when Velious comes out, you guys will get some members back for a few months. Just relax bros.

Go out and have some fun once.
I just replaced some "VP" with "Velious" and "TR" with "TMO"...I think it fits pretty well. Couldn't have said it better myself, Stealin!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just replaced some "VP" with "Velious" and "TR" with "TMO"...I think it fits pretty well. Couldn't have said it better myself, Stealin!
Actually we are getting flooded with apps so much so that we have had to tighten recruitment out of necessity. Feel free to visit www.themysticalorder.net to fact check your statements before you post.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
works for me.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually we are getting flooded with apps so much so that we have had to tighten recruitment out of necessity. Feel free to visit www.themysticalorder.net to fact check your statements before you post.
LOL, U MAD BRO? Lighten up. I'm basically pointing out that TMO is all about server progression now that they are #1, but were chill about it when TR was #1 and told TR to calm down. I'm just suggesting that you guys would enjoy the game a lot more if you took your own advice. If you guys can keep attendance up all the way to Velious release, more power to you!

(In B4 "Stealin does not speak for all of TMO" comment)
Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL, U MAD BRO? Lighten up. I'm basically pointing out that TMO is all about server progression now that they are #1, but were chill about it when TR was #1 and told TR to calm down. I'm just suggesting that you guys would enjoy the game a lot more if you took your own advice. If you guys can keep attendance up all the way to Velious release, more power to you!

Lol I. Was all about velious release long before kunark came out. I enjoy the game a lot more when velious is around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I would tell them the same thing.

Pretty sure you don't understand the relationship of Stealin & TMO
Old 04-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pretty sure you don't understand the relationship of Stealin & TMO
I think I'm getting that you just generally call out everyone on their B.S. But please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But you know someone was going to say it, so I might as well have beaten them to the punch.
Closed Thread