Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not quitting quite yet, the ratio of shit-posters to helpful people was just good enough for me to decide to stay. Sorry to disappoint.
Good! Glad you decided to not quit.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stowned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to red and find nobody*
There are people on Red. You need to be social in order to thrive on the server. When I say social, I mean, literally talk to people and network. This is what Everquest was to revolve around. Because blue has become so overpopulated, the need for help has diminished. Best example is Sebilis, where people can probs zone and walk to the exit without being a touched by living monster, since they're all camped.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 03-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not quitting quite yet, the ratio of shit-posters to helpful people was just good enough for me to decide to stay. Sorry to disappoint.
Gotta admit though, you checked three solo camps and they were taken. That could literally have happened on a four person server.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta admit though, you checked three solo camps and they were taken. That could literally have happened on a four person server.
I was just giving an example of a typical experience, some of us don't have tuns of time to search around the map for an open camp. The message has been received, I need to get more creative with the camps I'm choosing and need to stop relying on the camps in the wiki guides.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Id say your OP was a rather shitpost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2019, 06:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id say your OP was a rather shitpost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps, but it wasn't my intention, thankfully most people we're helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Lets see, other places that won't be crowded...I did a little time in that area in Stonebrunt. That's almost guaranteed to be pretty empty, from what I saw there. Kedge was also almost always free, though I'm not sure if there's a good necro solo spot there at 40, I always brought my own group to Kedge.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE
Old 03-14-2019, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Places

On the top of my head:
Druids at wc rings
Lguk bed room squeeze to sage instead
Any spec location (oasis,freerott or oot)
Parts of dreadlands.
Hill gaints rath moutains
Stuff in iceclad or eastern waste
Groups in sol b, crystal cavern, or deeper guk
Old 03-14-2019, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Yeti caves in DL uber xp specially if you get a partner to fearkite with
Old 03-14-2019, 09:22 PM
Large Rat

Nobody wants to kill stuff in low ZEM zones. It truly sucks going into a dungeon and seeing everything camped to the gills whether it's 5pm or 5am. I hope the 20th anniversary servers mitigate this issue at least by a few hundred.
Closed Thread