Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a personal issue with him, just alot of complaining going on.

I for one am appreciative of all the work and coding that had to go into this server and if people have an issue with the ruleset they should quit trolling our forums and play somewhere else.

I mean hey, you can always make your own server right?
i was the one kidding lol
Old 09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea just to grief you for sure, so what your name going be again noob?
I LOL everytime someone threatens another with the big "grief". What you gonna do PK him? That isn't grief that is what you supposed to do. With the fact you are unable to train, there is no grief on a 10 year old game if you have half a brain.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

im really not that suprised hes going to play tho

him or all the others advocating their choices, its what all the discussions were about
everyone whines a little some just cry about it..either way they will be there despite any threats or tantrums
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was the one kidding lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

heh got me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I LOL everytime someone threatens another with the big "grief". What you gonna do PK him? That isn't grief that is what you supposed to do. With the fact you are unable to train, there is no grief on a 10 year old game if you have half a brain.
seems you have never played pvp before then..
Old 09-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im really not that suprised hes going to play tho

him or all the others advocating their choices, its what all the discussions were about
everyone whines a little some just cry about it..either way they will be there despite any threats or tantrums
Nothing wrong with advocating something, just noticed Ozzy talks alot of shit about the guy making this server for us.

Also says dumb shit like "Blue server" and "Everyone is going to leave" like he can see the future.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems you have never played pvp before then..
Seems to me YOU have never played PvP. Please feel free to enlighten us about your griefing so I can show you how easy to avoid it would be.

Yes newbie I will teach you what 90% of us already know as a public service to the community.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a level one protection zone... what does a level one being protected have to do with raid level individuals battling outside the fear portal?
It's more a question of parking a PvP-immune lvl 1 outside fear to communicate to your guild inside fear when enemies are zoning in. This would be an instance where I would encourage Rogean, if possible, to implement the "you have entered a PvP area" for the whole spec caves leading to the fear portal.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Guard dont seem to attack PC's very readily when PVPing near them. This isn't the way it should be if I remember right. Full Allies were able to attack other players near guards but any other aggression would get guard aggro.

Guards just dont seem to aggro very well at all really. I died in front of guards in halas on normal p99 last night and they just laughed at me.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

Agree... faction is classic. I destroyed my faction killing shorties on VZ but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Closed Thread