Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Banned

there hasn't been a single train you aspie
Old 05-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned

Im currently taking my coffee induced morning shit at work since its 10:39am.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the peaks and valleys cycle known as Red99. It's normal, so is people over reacting to it and starting the same things rehashed 100x over. Population will spike and drop here, I tend not to blame in-game actions as much as other games that are released. DarkFall UW finally re-released and to the average PvPr that might have been playing this for nostalgia, it is an attractive alternative.

We're playing a 14-15 year old elf simulator game, how fresh and thriving with life can you expect it to be? Especially with the hate that this server drowns in, unless you're the hardcore type with thick skin it just isn't very fun. I expect the pop to continue to hover where it's at now until Verious or some serious PvP changes such as YT/Leaderboards/etc, you have to give the hardcore PvP crowd something else to grind out other than raids.

Basically this..

Rest of you are just crying the same ole tears the box has been hearing for 18 months.. Get over it.. the Devs do this as a hobby and don't give a shit about ur feelings.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

More than anything (other than this being an emu for a really old game), the population problems can be blamed on us for making this such a hostile environment to play in. Why do we all have to be so mean? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanitorGotGriefedOffBox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you're not this big of a pussy in real life and this is just a persona you're roleplaying.

Even if you do have a point it's painful to watch you cry about it on the internet.
Are you referring to me? I'm a little tongue-in-cheek about things, but check this out:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=103256

#2 reason for the bluebies not playing here (behind "I don't like pvp"): "I dont like the people or enviroment or the way I am treated on the server."
Closed Thread