Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 03:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

The good ol link dead issuse after a guide finds someone 2boxing. Was working just fine for hours, but as soon as a guide shows up there is an issue. 100% confirmed 2boxing.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love you too Swish. I don't play often enough to sell the names I saved, I mostly just check the forums for the day they allow two boxing.

EDIT: It still bothers me that the half elf in that picture doesn't have my face. =/
So umm what names you got saved? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...02&postcount=8

sup Dirtnap, still being a scumbag I see. Ever sell those 16 names?
how the hell did you remember an obscure post from 2013 and then reference it in a random thread

you might want to rethink the amount of time you spend here man

yikes
Old 04-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezalor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how the hell did you remember an obscure post from 2013 and then reference it in a random thread

yikes
You've made 10 posts in 4 hours today
Old 04-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezalor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yikes
Swish doesn't bake his brain cells with barbiturates and opiates. Therefore he can actually remember stuff...and things...from...you're dumb! You mad?
Old 04-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The good ol link dead issuse after a guide finds someone 2boxing. Was working just fine for hours, but as soon as a guide shows up there is an issue. 100% confirmed 2boxing.
I blame the GMs we know you have a wife killswitch for anytime you want to make an example of someone. You slip a fwitch and bam its down.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame the GMs we know you have a wifi killswitch for anytime you want to make an example of someone. You slip a fwitch and bam its down.
Err no edit button... btw that was a joke *tries to hide tinfoil hat behind his back*
Old 04-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

yikes
Quote:
it baffles how some ppl are willing to be horrible to each other
Last edited by Swish; 04-27-2015 at 04:12 PM..
Old 04-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will not protect you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it absolutely will because it forces you to rely on observation rather than just looking at logged in IPs

I suppose there's nothing stopping you from banning someone just because of a hunch, but having a VPN in the mix gives the boxer plausible deniability.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So umm what names you got saved? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they are all anime names. I figured Weeaboos would pay top dollar to be Naruto or Ichigo. I know I have the Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII members names as well.

Quote:

yikes
Are you jealous of the long term bromance Swish and I share?

EDIT: I've been meaning for years to two box on brand new exempt accounts to see how long it would take to be banned.
Last edited by Dirtnap; 04-27-2015 at 04:26 PM..
Closed Thread