Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA needs to come back. Chest being objectively terrible is one of the few things all the top raiding guilds have been able to agree on over the years. It would be good for the server.
Yes more BDA MAGA

will dirty my nose for more lewts at the drop of a hat for Chest to re-appear!
Old 06-29-2018, 01:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False. It was to prevent petition quest every week based on a history of issues.
So all a guild has to do is hang out in ToV and get their peanut butter mixed up with your chocolate and they to can be invited into the rotation? Got it.....
Old 06-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it count if you ask ps to help you kill it?
I dunno, ask Tempest.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was raiding with another guild for smaller targets. They felt there was a conflict of interest doing so, which was posted in the guild rules. Really they didn't do anything wrong, I just didn't want to have to make a choice between two groups of friends, which I ended up having to do in the end anyway.

I actually didn't have a problem with the no RNF rule. Not much of value is ever posted here, it's mostly just dudes thinking they're funny or people pretending they don't care about P99 while posting about P99 drama obsessively.
You can take my free speech but you'll never take my pixels!
Old 06-29-2018, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean you did it from like 8%? Does that even count?
With numbers equivalent to an average Sontalak AM kill, Rustle+Anonymous got Sontalak down to 8% (fleeing range). At which point AM trained Rustle with about 20 drakes from above TOV preventing the flee and wiping out everyone. Pretty sure Detoxx wasn't present, that's why the blood payment of a Zlandicar Talisman was paid out some time later. It seemed deliberate, but this is 'roll the dice' AM prior to eating 20 day suspensions. AM's approach has changed since then whereas Awakened kept rolling the dice
Old 06-29-2018, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was raiding with another guild for smaller targets. They felt there was a conflict of interest doing so, which was posted in the guild rules. Really they didn't do anything wrong, I just didn't want to have to make a choice between two groups of friends, which I ended up having to do in the end anyway.

I actually didn't have a problem with the no RNF rule. Not much of value is ever posted here, it's mostly just dudes thinking they're funny or people pretending they don't care about P99 while posting about P99 drama obsessively.
check out a top quality thread by one of our top quality posters

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=301484

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With numbers equivalent to an average Sontalak AM kill, Rustle+Anonymous got Sontalak down to 8% (fleeing range). At which point AM trained Rustle with about 20 drakes from above TOV preventing the flee and wiping out everyone. Pretty sure Detoxx wasn't present, that's why the blood payment of a Zlandicar Talisman was paid out some time later. It seemed deliberate, but this is 'roll the dice' AM prior to eating 20 day suspensions. AM's approach has changed since then whereas Awakened kept rolling the dice
Find it hard to believe that it was intentional on a mob that no one has cared about for almost 2 years. Also why would we intentionally train you just to give up a zlandi key? Nothing for us to gain out of that entire situation. I assume we fucked up and tried to make it right which is quite the opposite of rolling the dice with the staff.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find it hard to believe that it was intentional on a mob that no one has cared about for almost 2 years. Also why would we intentionally train you just to give up a zlandi key? Nothing for us to gain out of that entire situation. I assume we fucked up and tried to make it right which is quite the opposite of rolling the dice with the staff.
Quote:
You mean you did it from like 8%? Does that even count?
Quote:
Also while running? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to not be caring years later

Keep up the good work

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You care a whole lot. You post about sont whenever you need a leg up on bragging.
Just pointing out the flaws in saying we trained on purpose. The whole comment you quoted has zero bragging or mention of killing sontalak.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's one example of why rustle got along with AM. We had a problem and you were willing to make it right without having to go to petitionquest. Merkk and I were the last two alive and what happened was your wyvern kite got too close and got proximity aggro. Wyverns were killing us off and your kiter was summoned as soon as the last person died.