Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was common practice on TZ to allow your opponent to finish with his/her PvE before you engaged them in pvp. Usually followed by tells of good fight and offerings to drag their corpse or allowing them to loot and scoot.

In fact, GMs enforced rules on integrity and fair play. People would get banned for corpse camping/bind rushing on a regular basis.

The more you know, *****
Rofl? What fucking Tallon Zek were you on? The one I was on was where the bastardized PvP on Sullon came from. Maybe you just played years after I quit.

Oh, and your not a better pvp'er than Touch. Your just not~
Old 07-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u r still nothing compared to me fyi
You're right

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's embarrassing to be compared to some frat house fuck, still sitting around your shitty apartment selling dirtweed? Still putting Ben Harper and Sublime on your Ipod mix just to seem edgy? Still flipping those brim caps up and slamming down natty? Still playing the same 3 chords on your out-of-tune acoustic in some attempt to seem artistic and get laid?

You're the same type of dude that would pass out stoned and drunk giving me free range to rob you of your 360 and DVD collection, the same dude who's girl I would fuck and pass the clap on to you, the same dude I would sell bunk opium to because you're too much of a stoner to realize you're being strung along

So keep PvPing and slamming that redhead skank you're going places
Old 07-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl? What fucking Tallon Zek were you on? The one I was on was where the bastardized PvP on Sullon came from. Maybe you just played years after I quit.

Oh, and your not a better pvp'er than Touch. Your just not~
Well, considering I was banned for corpse camping ...

Keep pretending though if it's glamorous to you.
Last edited by JayDee; 07-16-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Old 07-16-2011, 05:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was banned for both corpse camping and cursing on Tallon Zek.

Keep pretending though if it's glamorous to you
on RZ we had a pretty hardcore population of anti-PK, that would come to the aid of unfair fights and relentless griefing which actually made it dangerous to just kill anyone you came across there were sever wide repercussions, reputations, and mostly honor to some degree.

Granted people still did that stuff but soon vacated to SZ when it opened because RZ politics interfered with their playstyle
Old 07-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

shit gettin real in here
Old 07-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on RZ we had a pretty hardcore population of anti-PK, that would come to the aid of unfair fights and relentless griefing which actually made it dangerous to just kill anyone you came across there were sever wide repercussions, reputations, and mostly honor to some degree.
Oh, the hypocrisy

But seriously, as a solo player, you are relegated to either hunting down newbs and griefing ala Area or creating a bunch of alts and camping them around at hotspots in hopes of catching big names off-guard, as all good players spam or have someone in their party spamming /w hotkeys.

I would tell you to not even waste your time with this box and wait for red99 where the pastures will be greener for solo types but tbh it seems like you don't have much else to do.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It was common practice on TZ to allow your opponent to finish with his/her PvE before you engaged them in pvp. Usually followed by tells of good fight and offerings to drag their corpse or allowing them to loot and scoot.

In fact, GMs enforced rules on integrity and fair play. People would get banned for corpse camping/bind rushing on a regular basis.
Originally that was what it was supposed to be, and that's what it was for the majority of the time until about kunark when PDM took over the server. Once that happened people bent the rules (even more) to a point where you almost expected trains and people to cc, its the way it was.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Kobold

you know someone's mad when they start posting RL pics, abacab lawllllll.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right

It's embarrassing to be compared to some frat house fuck, still sitting around your shitty apartment selling dirtweed? Still putting Ben Harper and Sublime on your Ipod mix just to seem edgy? Still flipping those brim caps up and slamming down natty? Still playing the same 3 chords on your out-of-tune acoustic in some attempt to seem artistic and get laid?

You're the same type of dude that would pass out stoned and drunk giving me free range to rob you of your 360 and DVD collection, the same dude who's girl I would fuck and pass the clap on to you, the same dude I would sell bunk opium to because you're too much of a stoner to realize you're being strung along

So keep PvPing and slamming that redhead skank you're going places
my life story all in one.

even if all that was true, im still better than you

ps i didnt read half of it still looking at that sexy man in the hat
and i still make more money than you at the age of 22
Last edited by Titanuk; 07-16-2011 at 12:19 PM..
Old 07-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Log on today found Titanuk in freeport, engage titatnuk and begin wrathing him down...

Gets OOR'd By Tonomar the level 45 ranger who is just chain healing and sowing Titanuk, I run off and engage 5 minutes later, next thing you know Titanuk cries in vent he's rooted halp? and to the rescue comes Moose to pell and chain CC me...

I fucking hate you people. you cannot get ANYTHING accomplished without a crew to back you up in every engagement, be it chain grouping and grinding to 50 with your pre-made guild or running around with people twice your level immortal healing you at every opportunity.

If you can't handle pve nor pvp solo what is the point playing aside from just dick riding a zerg force to accomplish anything and everything in the game.

TL;DR

It's fucking stupid to have level 27's grouping with people twice their level in order to prevent retaliation via PvP so they can grind to 50 without any fear of being ganked

Play better bro, I take out groups by myself all the time. Even with oor healers

-Freez
Closed Thread