Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

and swg while they are at it
Old 07-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope so but i doubt it. they probably have other games to work on by now.
That sucks. The more I read about the EQ2 TLPs the more disappointed I get. It sounds like for the most part its the game as it exists today with some minor shit removed and restrictions on level cap and where you can travel.

I'll still give it a try as I'm an All Access subscriber already from playing on the EQ1 TLPs, but I gotta admit my excitement has waned quite a bit.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sucks. The more I read about the EQ2 TLPs the more disappointed I get. It sounds like for the most part its the game as it exists today with some minor shit removed and restrictions on level cap and where you can travel.

I'll still give it a try as I'm an All Access subscriber already from playing on the EQ1 TLPs, but I gotta admit my excitement has waned quite a bit.
same here, after the exile bullshit, wiping the servers and changing mit without even kind of describing it to us, it just seems like they are giving it the nagafen treatment already.

I am gonna give it the old college try, since I am with alot of good friends that are playing.

So I guess we will see. Are you rolling Q or freep?
Old 07-18-2015, 03:08 AM
Fire Giant

Why is beta so short?

Also there's been 0 advertisement for these servers, doesn't make sense.

Also not much effort or none at all to recreate a good PvP experience. Messed up charms, MIT, etc. May as well play a pet class with a broken pet or just run around on a scout two shotting people. May only be fun to grief those unfortunate people who pick terrible classes lol
Old 07-18-2015, 03:13 AM
Fire Giant

Also look at Nizzars post in the eq2 forums. He's right. Exile makes it so your guild is forced to go Exile. Exile may be great for solo pvpers who like the thrill but for the end game/raid scene it makes things terrible as if your not exile you can't compete.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same here, after the exile bullshit, wiping the servers and changing mit without even kind of describing it to us, it just seems like they are giving it the nagafen treatment already.

I am gonna give it the old college try, since I am with alot of good friends that are playing.

So I guess we will see. Are you rolling Q or freep?
My bro is my wingman in this endeavor and he strongly wants to do Q side, as we did all evil characters back in the day.

We're thinking bruiser, coercer and warden at this point but still undecided. Honestly, I don't even know if I want to do PVP due to the retarded bugs at this point. I kinda feel like this is a trial run of TLP for EQ2 - the speed of the timeline sorta reflects that.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is beta so short?

Also there's been 0 advertisement for these servers, doesn't make sense.

Also not much effort or none at all to recreate a good PvP experience. Messed up charms, MIT, etc. May as well play a pet class with a broken pet or just run around on a scout two shotting people. May only be fun to grief those unfortunate people who pick terrible classes lol
I agree. I don't understand the decision to rush beta. The fact a major patch is probably going to coincide with the release date is concerning as well.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

I played on vox for eq2 pvp. it was super fun. Assassin's and Dirges Dominated PvP with their mythicals during kunark era.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Feels so good to be a white collar worker who can sleep in and telecommute to a well paying job. God I love my life.

p.s.

Good thread to track if you're interested in this server:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2...edback.561634/
Old 07-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feels so good to be a white collar worker who can sleep in and telecommute to a well paying job. God I love my life.

p.s.

Good thread to track if you're interested in this server:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2...edback.561634/
"PvP Spell Templates - We have removed the vast majority of PvP spell templates, in almost all cases. What this means is that there will be no differences between a PvE, and a PvP use of a spell, except where dictated by code."

That sounds hilarious.

Hope some bard ends up fearkiting several nerds at once.
Closed Thread