Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

It is impossible to make sure everyone is being honest and fair tracking with just two magicians in north, when there are 8 different safe spots and you're only allowed those 2 mages in north.

You rejected my idea to limit all mages to Vulak pillars so that it could be monitored though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Honestly all I want for Christmas is a footrace into the back of NToV. Just to see the corpse trail up there.
Last edited by Daldaen; 03-23-2016 at 06:46 PM..
Old 03-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The number discussed was 6 to 8. I was there, I counted how many you had. It was like 18 and we had 6. I don't understand your guys aaproach here. You came to me begging to get rid of CoTH mages, I agreed, you responded by instead of having 2 mages per wing in ToV you upped it to 2 mages per target. Thats 38 mages.

I want the workload to be less. Turning Statue to 1 bind sight, 4 buff classes and 20 fte accomplishes the direct antithesis of that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9YMxpzNgY

You see maybe 7-8 ish racers of ours during this video - but I assure you if we had 18 racing this video would look way more congested haha

You guys even get FTE versus our almighty group of '18' - not sure what happened after that tho, seems like he forgot he wasnt bound in the zone! .....ok ok ill stay away now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2016, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is impossible to make sure everyone is being honest and fair tracking with just two magicians in north, when there are 8 different safe spots and you're only allowed those 2 mages in north.

You rejected my idea to limit all mages to Vulak pillars so that it could be monitored though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Rampage and us did it for what? 4 months? Not one issue.

Just this past weekend Breaken said to me:

Breaken Bad - Saturday 1:24 PM
> Only way I would agree to any limit is if they had to all be at the same spot

I said:

Detoxx Blooddrunk - Saturday 1:25 PM
> Fine with me

Detoxx Blooddrunk - Saturday 1:25 PM
> 2 at vulak n race?

Detoxx Blooddrunk - Saturday 1:27 PM
> This is what we both want don't see an issue

Detoxx Blooddrunk - Saturday 1:32 PM
> K good talk

Apparently you no longer want to do this?
Old 03-23-2016, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9YMxpzNgY

You see maybe 7-8 ish racers of ours during this video - but I assure you if we had 18 racing this video would look way more congested haha

You guys even get FTE versus our almighty group of '18' - not sure what happened after that tho, seems like he forgot he wasnt bound in the zone! .....ok ok ill stay away now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard to tell how many you have when half of them are there afk collecting that inflated ass tracking dkp to keep up with the several people in the 3,000+ range. Don't be dumb. Hell, if this video shows you anything, it's that you probably should implement some sort of system where if you can't make it to icewall by xx time, you can't race (like IB did with VP FTE), because whoever was on that warrior was downright awful.

But please, continue playing this "IT'S ALL FOR FUN AND NOT BECAUSE OUR DKP IS SUPER INFLATED AND PEOPLE NEED THIS TO CATCH UP" game. It's entertaining, really.

I can go further in depth, if you'd like.

Quote:
You guys even get FTE versus our almighty group of '18'
Because 90% of the good runners from IB/Ramp no longer play. You did just get Soju back though, so that's a plus, he and Fingerz are easily the best you have left.

PS, I just bolded the part that fixes your issue with "too many people wanna FTE and have fun" or whatever issue. You're welcome.
Last edited by Gimp; 03-23-2016 at 07:19 PM..
Old 03-23-2016, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

I think I could get behind that personally, but I'm one voice among many. It would be helpful for suggestions to be made before mobs are entering window so your guild can be on the same page though. Last minute changes are likely to lead to confusion especially since we have 72 hours of straight ToV Windows now. I'll bring it up again though.

Sirken agreeing to view all of NToV as a single entity would be helpful also. Server rules definitely enforce things better over the long term than player made agreements.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

The video proves we most certainly did not have 18 racers.

Since that is proven false - who knows how many other of these 'claims' are also false.

Just providing evidence to back up my claims as I am not a liar.

Nice to change the story from 18 active racers to ' a bunch of afk people soaking up DKP'

I cannot post anymore though as I dont want to get forum slapped by moderators so

yay for friendly competition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] see yall next window
Old 03-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The video proves we most certainly did not have 18 racers.
So you can look at that video and tell me exactly how many runners each guild has? Do you have some crazy f9 angle that I'm not seeing?

Again, don't be dumb.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Mon Mar 21 17:12:50 2016] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Gimpster!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKJ3CtmXOM
Old 03-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

LINK FAIL
Old 03-23-2016, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Guys, take a 4 year break and when you come back Velious will still be here.