Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your prior support for the only half-decent national politician in the last century of American politics has pickled into supporting Trump, I somehow question your actual support for the ideas Bernie had in the first place
I dont support trump, i admit that the things he did were not all bad, some I actually liked.

fuck me right? Just like the amish if I say maybe technology isnt that bad. Or jones town if I say koolaid is not good.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Minorities saw the largest wage increases in 40 years under Trump

Minorities can't even afford basic needs like food, energy, baby food and gas under Pedo Pete

Hope that helps
Is the second consequential to the first?

Money supply
Old 07-27-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's also interesting because one of his comments was about the rich and corporations and how they benefit under Biden.

Trump is like the definition of doing things to favor the rich and corporations. The vast majority of his decisions as President were geared toward that and in private he reviles anyone who isn't wealthy lol (I used to spend time with him and his family before he was President - all he cares about is greed and his own self image as a successful person).
its not its simple math

I know you think trump likes the rich more

but 100 million tones of oil I and and the DNC fought so hard for 20 years to not be sold.. sold under biden.

and 8 trillion in profits for the 1% under biden

the math adds up that biden is better for the rich than trump no matter WHAT you say

Not only that, but during trumps entire presidency, the 1% did not get as much as Obama gave the banks in 2008 under his banker chosen administration, with Biden as the VP

part and parcel, the math proves that the rich are better off under democrats than republicans
Old 07-27-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You voted for Biden before trump did that, and you say that's the reason you voted for Biden?

While Biden was president, cooperate profits have broken records, while we had record inflation.

Sure a lot of that has to do with both sides, but you cant say that these huge records, the previous bail out to banks, and the failing economy is just a nothing burger. Especially when they run campaigns where they say they are trying to stop the cooperate lobbying and control of politics.

Some of us think that all this money and power going to the banks, is complete disrespect for the democratic process and election results.

Say what you will about republicans, but they run their campaign on what they do while they are in the whtie house. They want to lower taxes, hate social laws and want to have strong LEO but that's all bad for the country, unless a democrat does it. Makes no sense to me.

I was smart enough to know not all muslims are terrorists, and im smart enough to know not all humans cause climate change.

Im sick of being lumped in with the kardashians and the corperations and the banks that are the cause of it, who the democrats just hand money to!
You keep saying that you're a Democrat, yet you spend eight hours a day here crying about how badly they've treated Epstein's BFF.
Old 07-27-2022, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously Obama can't claim credit for a good economy because the economy sucked during his 8 years in office

Economy under Trump was awesome. Minorities benefited the most.

Nice try though
I feel like you just say things and don't actually have any facts. I don't really like Obama by any means, but to say the economy sucked during all 8 years in office is just completely false lol
Old 07-27-2022, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an aside, Trump only lowered taxes for part of the country. Not everyone. So kind of not really in line with what you claim is a Republican standard lol
What part and how?
Old 07-27-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I feel like you just say things and don't actually have any facts. I don't really like Obama by any means, but to say the economy sucked during all 8 years in office is just completely false lol
Bro you are literally saying Maga King hates poor people cuz your feelings

And yes, The Economy under Obama sucked. Bad.

Hope that helps
Old 07-27-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why are you arguing with onlyfans #1 customer? The unemployed just make excuses all day man, he will never get a job and always blame others.

In reality, it is someone’s fault. His weak ass father for not beating him
Old 07-27-2022, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
He does not have any facts, none of them ever do

Best they can do is some video on Youtube or some conservative think tank making professional-looking misleading interpretations of data
Old 07-27-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you arguing with onlyfans #1 customer? The unemployed just make excuses all day man, he will never get a job and always blame others.

In reality, it is someone’s fault. His weak ass father for not beating him
lol dude

You are literally projecting yourself with your lame attempts at insults

Stay mad grandpa