Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 10:48 AM
Banned

China has supplied weapons and logistical support to the Taliban for decades, and American presidents have ignored Beijing’s ties to the group, even when those weapons were used against American and NATO forces.

China’s embassy in Kabul has remained open in recent days, a sign Beijing worked out an arrangement with the Taliban during the swift failure of the Afghan government.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Chikatilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now this entire site is on a LIST.
Put me down for 1 spook gf. Chubby is ok if she has a nice personality! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

So Biden pulled out because his handlers (Beijing) wanted Afghanistan.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel free to link to your posts showing how a 12 year old could have handled that situation better.
taliban-suicide-bombers-vests.jpg
Old 08-20-2021, 10:57 AM
Banned

@ Jibartik ever heard of Predictive Programming? Check out the 1989 WWE Tag Team Championship. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 08-20-2021 at 10:59 AM..
Old 08-20-2021, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate it when people try to convince me that BLM is organized or has a singular mission or goal. It was practically born out of a protest as it turned into a riot, whatever it think's it is isnt accurate, it is a mix of all kinds of things.

BLM probubly is a protest group

Antifa is a counter protest group

Anarchists are just there to destroy the entire country and see what happens

Fred just wants to watch people go ape shit

The riots, are made up of all kinds of people, BLM wasn't the riots, they were the protest, the people there of all types were the riots.

Same for Jan 6th, some went there to protest, some went to counter protest the counter protestors, some went to destroy the country and see what happens, and some just went to see people go ape shit.

The same goes for the other side, both are made up of angry Americans, both are identical mirror images of each other and both are born from the same societal breakdown.

Neither are anything more than riots.

We could debate the minutia of the cause of said riots till the end times is over and never get to the bottom of it beyond, our society is collapsing. Hopefully we put it back together before we go too far!
Well I agree and disagree. There is certainly the BLM "idea" that is not an organization.

But there is also an actual legally existing organization called BLM and that does have very targeted goals around certain political agendas (mostly very left wing stuff).

That's why I have a difficult time getting behind BLM. Because while I certainly support racial equality and can understand why people have the complaints/concerns that they do, behind some of this is the actual BLM organization with political ideals/goals that go way beyond just the idea of racial equality.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Thread seems like somebody just regurgitating Republican talking points they heard on a morning talk show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15,000 Americans left behind in Afghanistan.
This was not Biden's war. This is Bush/Cheney's war that was perpetuated by congress, Obama, and Trump. US should have pulled out a long time ago. Big grats to Biden for finally taking care of business. Glad to see someone can finally take the L and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
COVID/Delta are affecting even the vaccinated. Schools were made mandatory to attend In person - now 20,000 kids in Mississippi have been quarantined. Biden should have issued orders for At-Home-Classes as soon as Delta emerged on the scene.
Education is run on a state level. You need to blame covid deniers in Mississippi for any failures seen there.

Quote:
Pot is still Federally illegal. Democrats control the congress AND the Presidency and pot is still illegal. Always will be - they're selling -big pharma antidepressants - (that don't work) and opioids (that work).
This is a bipartisan issue and all of our politicians are equally to blame for this one. They are all bought out by pharma and alcohol to prevent spread of pot. Specifically calling out democrats is asinine. Republicans are historically moving slower on this issue than them.

Quote:
The Mexican border is a giant failure. The Mexican drug cartels run it now. Biden has made the border control agents virtually powerless.
It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about here. There's no issue at the Mexican border. This is just a republican boogieman created to distract you from the fact that they're overcharging you in taxes and failing to provide any services with those taxes while the fat cats at both the state and federal levels just scratch each others backs.

And you've fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I agree and disagree. There is certainly the BLM "idea" that is not an organization.

But there is also an actual legally existing organization called BLM and that does have very targeted goals around certain political agendas (mostly very left wing stuff).

That's why I have a difficult time getting behind BLM. Because while I certainly support racial equality and can understand why people have the complaints/concerns that they do, behind some of this is the actual BLM organization with political ideals/goals that go way beyond just the idea of racial equality.
hehe thats why I put that keyword 'probably' a protest group didn't want to imply it wasn't, but didn't want to say it was.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was not Biden's war.
Joe Biden was VP for 8 years of the war and he voted for it
Old 08-20-2021, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Chikatilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He speaks on Twitter to the Taliban now. Instead of here.

Showing them pictures and teaching them "cucked" and "based".

Now this entire site is on a LIST.

My God what have you have done.
Good. We will spread the Truth of Truth to the four corners. I have been on a LIST since elementary school.

In fact, when my perspective changes on any given matter, the entire universe shifts to reflect my evolving understanding....

T. Nobody
Closed Thread