Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Would you have been happier if he just said no to rezzing you in the first place instead of asking you for money to do it? Would you have come here and bitched if he was a zone over and just didnt want to come rez you?
Old 05-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Ranlron's typing kinda reminds me of the guy who got lost looking for burned woods.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 2 really really terrible clerics i'm about to mention people:

Bearded
Rodney

These motherfuckers are simply terribly greedy assholes who don't think of others.
These motherfuckers give a bad name to all clerics like:coeur, and drumas and such, who help people and go out of their way.These guys don't see:A person needs help, they see an opportunity for money to rip them off.

Rodney compared a rez to a power level like the greedy fuck he is.
Bearded charged me 100pp per rez while being in the zone next to my fucking body.

I would have given a cleric 100pp if they had run from sebilis, maybe 200pp, maybe even 300pp.Its understandable there though, because its a million miles away, and even then, some clerics may decline.

As fucked up as the economy is can you blame them? No one owes you a damn thing. If you don't want to pay, don't and earn that XP back. It's not like you have a life, obviously.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drumas definitely doesn't go out of his way to help people. He hates people, he tells me like every day! Gonna screenshot the next one and post it.
Yeah, Drumas is an ass imho. I was in a group with him and died. No biggie, but then he left (for a raid I think) without bothering to rez me or even tell me he was leaving.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Orc

If you are too tired or don't feel like rezzing someone in x zone, say no thanks, but being a greedy cuntbag is not helpful.Telling me that rez is like a pl, is a dumbass move, and you are a moron.You obviously are lazy and stupid and a ass.I get moments where i am busy and don't feel like dealing with things, but i don't fucking screw over newbies by saying 200pp for a fucking rez ok? yes i have done mistakes, but i have code of ethics.You obviously don't.You don't care who you hurt as long as you get what you want, so i suspect you are a sociopath, or just a narcissist.Fuck capitalism, and its assholes who only care about money.You don't believe in helping people, you believe in how can i make money off some poor shmuck by fucking him up the ass as much as possible.and you know why the economy is so fucked up? because of greedy fucks.Greedy fucks cheat and steal money, and raise prices too high.Greedy fucks hurt their guild, like melinda or whatever her name is.Sometimes you know reap, there are places you shouldn't go.Some things hurt the economy, and give the community a bad rep.There are a lot of good players out there, and i hear good things about tmo for an example, and there are some great people in europa.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pay 100p for ports. It's honestly a pretty cheap asking cost for a rez.
See that's exactly the problem though.

It's nice that you can pay 100pp for a port, but ACTUAL NEW PLAYERS are just FUCKED by this ridiculous, two-years-of-kunark, inflation.

Clerics EXPECT to get 3-500pp for a rez (from higher lvl players). Druids EXPECT to get 100pp for a port (from higher level players).

You server-vets need to realize some players actually dont have the plat you do, let alone for ports and rezzes.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Banned

i charge ridiculously for rezzes because you'll get the faggots that log off or something instead of paying

deal with i
Old 05-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanHancock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clerics EXPECT to get 3-500pp for a rez (from higher lvl players). Druids EXPECT to get 100pp for a port (from higher level players).

You server-vets need to realize some players actually dont have the plat you do, let alone for ports and rezzes.
I haven't found that to be the norm. When I tip 100pp for a port the druid almost always thanks me for being so generous and more then once has told me to send them a tell for a free port sometime.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Cleric is the most boring class to play. Also the most thankless. Virtually every group's success hinges on the cleric. Any other class can up and leave the group and work arounds and reps can be found easily. When a cleric leaves, the group is done. A good cleric who grinds his boring character to 50+ is entitled to every plat he asks for from rezzing. Especially when he doesn't spend 10 minutes online and he gets 3-5 tells for rezzes, usually a good 20-30 minutes out of his way.

All that said, I haven't charged anyone for my clicks yet because I know how hard and frustrating this game can be and I like to give a leg up when I can, but it's completely reasonable to expect to pay someone that saves you time and hassle, whether they're standing on your carcass or not.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Orc

Just like jonathan hancock said:Lowbies whoa re new cannot afford to pay those extravagant prices.I can afford 10pp or 15pp or 20pp, but i cannot afford 100ppp for a tele every time, and not 1000pp.Heck, if you looked at my gear, it sucks balls, and i'm trying to save for new armor, and these ridiculous charges hurt me further because i cannot afford new armor.
Closed Thread