Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

^ is she?

Because back in the day it was just get CR, MR and zerg and hope you win and hope she doesn't CH a bunch
Old 07-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarukShmaruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ is she?

Because back in the day it was just get CR, MR and zerg and hope you win and hope she doesn't CH a bunch
Yeah. Neat mechanics if you consider part of the purpose of the raid: to show some people who wouldn't otherwise see a dragon encounter. The fear and the aoe and the push (against the CHs) makes for an experience that you don't get in exp. zones, normally.

Add to that that perma and its inside-the-lair giants may be new (as will be the floor traps, etc.) and I think it can be neat for the uninitiated.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 07-25-2015, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarukShmaruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ is she?

There is a crucial thing about Vox that is similar to a lot of Velious dragons. Indoor AE dodging. It will have more intense come Velious, but Naggy and Vox have mechanic uniqueness over other dragons becuase of the wall avoidance.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:47 AM
Sarnak

bump, coming soon!
Old 07-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, loot is fairly meaningless in a 17 year old elf simulated game, however, Vox is a really a cool fight with some neat mechanics.

If it really works out, we've lightly discussed open Growth raids and Velious boss fights.
If I could kiss you I would sir (no homo)
Old 07-27-2015, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

cant wait!
Old 07-27-2015, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

hope Vox behaves n doesnt make the server wait 15 hrs for her

GL guys!!! this better b streamed or heads will roll
Old 07-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Hey all, 51 bard super pumped for this. Never seen a dragon die in EQ. I was wondering, what MR should I shoot for? I'm at 235 with guardian rhythms and the other MR song and no weapons. 208 if I have my weapons out. Is this enough? I don't have much more money in order to get other things, and the things I could get are all drops that I'm not sure there's time to farm. I also could work on hitting 52 before tomorrow instead, which I hear has a major positive effect because of some cap at 52. Any thoughts?
Old 07-27-2015, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMartigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all, 51 bard super pumped for this. Never seen a dragon die in EQ. I was wondering, what MR should I shoot for? I'm at 235 with guardian rhythms and the other MR song and no weapons. 208 if I have my weapons out. Is this enough? I don't have much more money in order to get other things, and the things I could get are all drops that I'm not sure there's time to farm. I also could work on hitting 52 before tomorrow instead, which I hear has a major positive effect because of some cap at 52. Any thoughts?

A little earlier in the thread I asked this question and the response was basically the following:

Level 52 is the most important thing.

After that, there are no thresholds. More MR is always better (up to 255) so as much as you can have is good.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryachart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A little earlier in the thread I asked this question and the response was basically the following:

Level 52 is the most important thing.

After that, there are no thresholds. More MR is always better (up to 255) so as much as you can have is good.
Thanks! I'll go kiting instead of sitting around EC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread