Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 04:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry but Heresy will easily be able to kill Nagafen with their 70 man raid.
Not that I'm taking sides, cause everyone knows I can't stand Heresy, but I find it slightly ironic that anyone from fishbait would accuse anyone else of zerg.

Especially when you were desperate enough to try this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Salty didn't coin basketball happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Aviak

I coined "Garage Box" on ventrilo then Vigg posted 100 times on the forums but i cant prove i was the one who coined it.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I coined "Garage Box" on ventrilo then Vigg posted 100 times on the forums but i cant prove i was the one who coined it.
That's alright, nobody cares anyways.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Aviak

you probably care more than I do
Old 02-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1: The EQ PVP Community is utter dogshit If you think catering to PvE players is a pain in the ass wait until you get a taste of the festering shitstains that call themselves people start to suck your bandwidth tit. EQ PVP players are just fucked up people, who will hack, exploit and complain the entire time they play on your server, all the while donating nothing. Not only will this virus of a community eventually cannibalize themselves by shitting on all of the hard work that gets put into said server, new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.

2: Kringe is going to play on your server This narcissistic hill billy will waste ungodly hours trying to find ways to destroy the server to compensate for his low intelligence quotient and god awful real life. He is known to black male server staff and also known for DNS hacks and distributing godly MQ builds to everyone.

3: The last thing these fucking retards need is a server to enable them I'm seriously sick of fitting the bill for their unemployment checks and government subsidized housing. It's bad enough that hardworking people like me have to pay for 90% of the state of Louisiana to sit on their porches and drink malt liquor, let's not add a twenty career virgin's to our deficit either.

I've played EQ PvP since 99' and spent quite a bit of time on VZTZ. Trust me on this one and scrap this shit before you have the same regrets everyone else had who tried to make an enjoyable EQ PVP experience.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.

lol'd so fucking hard. i miss being guilded with big cface. pgp 4 lyfe