Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walls of text

Also this thread was derailed horribly, can we get back praising null and his jesus like pvp coding skills?
+1
Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread tag someone made is about right: lol@40playersmax

I'm too tired of dealing with Macken and other retards that want 0 LOS checks, FFA rule set just like TZVZ, and spells like blind, whirl till you hurl, and root to actually function in level 60 pvp.

From now on, I'm going to help lobby for your cause and ask for all of those spells to land 100% of the time plus FFA rule set and we can see how terrible of a server with the lowest possible population can be created. No, I'm not even kidding, I really want you to get all your wishes just so I can log on and type "lol 20 people online".

Already got Null doing the exact same resist system as TZVZ with 30 heresy chanting FFA so we're right on track. I just gotta convince everyone that you're gay if you don't want item loot now and we'll be set then get xp loss added for deaths with legal training.

I think it's a little clearer why you appear to be impervious to logic. You weren't being rational because you were trying to mold the server into what you want. You have an emotional stake, because you want the server to be a place that you can play the class you want and compete.

I understand. Now listen close bro cause this is what you've been missing.

I havn't advocated much. Especially the things you say i have. I have only merely stepped in and pointed out where you were factually wrong in statements you made about how it used to be, nothing more. If you think that means i'm advocating the opposite, you are confused.

The only things i have advocated, are the statements i have made advocating them. Do not try and put words in my mouth.

I accept your capitulation because you are tired. Your kneeling before the SZ Sensei is an acceptable form of penitence. I am as gracious as i am kind. You may join my court and enjoy its bounty. I might suggest applying for jester.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

He is spot on Macken whether you want to admit it or not and I might pop in from time to time and do the same thing. Enjoy your FFA hackfest server.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Null banned me for corpse camping funkzate in OOT while he had raid loot rotting in PoF. Even though I knew him and his bitch pretty well from TZ (the female troll beastlord).

The way it should be, though. Gonna need some GM enforcement for this thing to blow and maintain population.

Good to see big Angwe is on board, for your sake.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

LoS isn't going to scare people off. Neither is adjusting resists so some tactical spells will actually be viable in pvp.

GM activity on this type of server in particular (attracting players who want the edge and resort to hacking/training/exploiting/griefing) is necessary for a healthy server, however ...
Old 05-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is spot on Macken whether you want to admit it or not and I might pop in from time to time and do the same thing. Enjoy your FFA hackfest server.
What specifically is he spot on about Giddian?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No its not true, here is his same screenshot with some context:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7751891/timetravel.jpg
So... I was a month off.

Gee...

Don't get me wrong, I think there should be a LoS check at the beginning of the spell only. It's bad enough that people can run out of range outdoors before most large nukes are finished casting. Indoors would be near impossible to land spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoS isn't going to scare people off. Neither is adjusting resists so some tactical spells will actually be viable in pvp.

GM activity on this type of server in particular (attracting players who want the edge and resort to hacking/training/exploiting/griefing) is necessary for a healthy server, however ...
Hacking and exploiting only. Same team training if it's a team pvp server.

Griefing? Too many different definitions of griefing out there. Logging off for a while will solve 99% of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Closed Thread