Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 04:52 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@unsung last meme for you after your listing preventable diseases...We get a choice whether to elect Trump/ the GOP constantly spreading a plague that is also preventable by enabling a massive fake news / anti vaccine network.

Bottom line I dont want my grandma dying for your stupid, If you think covid is fake I would also like to see you sign a DNR instead of wasting taxpayer dollars for the intubation after.

We as a collective people should not have to pay for your stupidity after an expensive hospital stay you cause yourself reading trump cult posts. You can get covid twice, 3x or even more before you make up the immunity bullshit while unvaxed

Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-27-2021 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Edit can get covid twice or more
Old 07-27-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@ Thorgrimm with the 100% usual Trumptarded its BLM scapegoating.

This you in the picture?

I got a full list of 5+ Of f icers that were killed by trumpers sporting the b o o g a l o o tag Intentionally black flagging / trying to scapegoat BLM in court documents. Do you need the list?

You got one security officer in over a year and a half defending a pawnshop (fucking moron) while you make up random lies with no sources.
You seem upset and completely bonkers

Sorry, can't you seriously
Old 07-27-2021, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem upset and completely bonkers

Sorry, can't you seriously
Trumpers enacting / killing multiple p o lice sporting the tag B o o g a l o o boys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/ <--- Story of an officer getting shot by a Trumper using nearby BLM protests as a cover.

Of which legit one texted another that was starting a fire intentionally in the text trying

to scapegoat BLM on the east coast, with another guy who left 2+ officers dead in

santa cruz area and left sprawled out in his blood " bo o g a l oo" on the hood of a car these are exclusively trump voters.

Lmk if you need sources the trump cult is violent as all hell the repeated scapegoating of BLM has been their goal stated repeatedly in case filings intentionally trying to start "H elter S kelter aka a race war.

No mate I actually have sources for people like you scapegoating actual movements because trumptards dont actually stand for anything other than anti govt / anti left.

When they see movements like BLM or Anti facist movements trumpers repeatedly get caught killing police in court documents and in their own blood trying to scapegoat left movements/ Black flag operation them.

Your on the wrong side of history mate, and making up bullshit lies is not going to change that.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-27-2021 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Edit for clarification
Old 07-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumpers enacting / killing multiple p o lice sporting the tag B o o g a l o o boys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/ <--- Story of an officer getting shot by a Trumper using nearby BLM protests as a cover.

Of which legit one texted another that was starting a fire intentionally in the text trying

to scapegoat BLM on the east coast, with another guy who left 2+ officers dead in

santa cruz area and left sprawled out in his blood " bo o g a l oo" on the hood of a car these are exclusively trump voters.

Lmk if you need sources the trump cult is violent as all hell the repeated scapegoating of BLM has been their goal stated repeatedly in case filings intentionally trying to start "H elter S kelter aka a race war.

No mate I actually have sources for people like you scapegoating actual movements because trumptards dont actually stand for anything other than anti govt / anti left.

When they see movements like BLM or Anti facist movements trumpers repeatedly get caught killing police in court documents and in their own blood trying to scapegoat left movements/ Black flag operation them.

Your on the wrong side of history mate, and making up bullshit lies is not going to change that.
Nobody has ever heard of boogaloo or whatever and nobody cares

More attempts at gaslighting from The Left

Just can't take you seriously. Sorry "Mate"
Old 07-27-2021, 06:54 PM
Banned

Not one of the geniuses here has an explanation for 74,000+ mail in ballots that were counted but never mailed out to voters in AZ.
Old 07-27-2021, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Reps. Gaetz and Greene get run out of their own presser at the DOJ.
Old 07-27-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.istockphoto.com/video/ma...73856-69328951
Old 07-27-2021, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:

@unsung last meme for you after your listing preventable diseases...We get a choice whether to elect Trump/ the GOP constantly spreading a plague that is also preventable by enabling a massive fake news / anti vaccine network.

Bottom line I dont want my grandma dying for your stupid, If you think covid is fake I would also like to see you sign a DNR instead of wasting taxpayer dollars for the intubation after.

We as a collective people should not have to pay for your stupidity after an expensive hospital stay you cause yourself reading trump cult posts. You can get covid twice, 3x or even more before you make up the immunity bullshit while unvaxed

You realize my post was about the causes of blood clots which is what killed the police officer from the Jan 6th riot. It had absolutely nothing to do with COVID

But in case you were wondering, yes I was diagnosed with COVID, quarantined as requested, and got over it easily. I’d love to catch it again and get another 2 paid weeks off work. Let me know if anyone you know who has it can give it to me
Old 07-27-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not one of the geniuses here has an explanation for 74,000+ mail in ballots that were counted but never mailed out to voters in AZ.
Literally explained many many times in this thread for you…

“ The claim, for instance, that 'we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent' to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail.”
Old 07-27-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally explained many many times in this thread for you…

“ The claim, for instance, that 'we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent' to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail.”
This was already addressed earlier in the thread

Archer himself had to backtrack and admit he didn't have access to the source data to back up his assumptions. Nobody has been given that data which has always been the contention. Only the source data and server logs will prove chain of custody. It's standard procedure in a forensic audit, yet Maricopa election officials will not provide it

Doesn't surprise me that some ABC hack is attempting a bait and switch, but the reality is if the source data isn't provided, canvassing will be necessary

There still is no definitive answer in regards to the discrepancy. It could very well be benign, but proof is required nonetheless
Closed Thread