Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 03:08 PM
Banned

I’ll throw out a small olive branch: Biden is at least currently out of hiding and promising to bring the stranded Americans home
Old 08-20-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Nah. Sharpen the ends of those olive branches, jab and poke away. Whoever gets into office knew what they were getting into when they signed up, especially if they were VP before. It's our civic duty to demand better, even if it's next to impossible to get it.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

"I really hate this guy, in fact he is trying to destroy the entire American system and even tried a coup, but I'm gonna continue his plans though because I want to be the first president to break the chain"

This is what just happened lol
Old 08-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I really hate this guy, in fact he is trying to destroy the entire American system and even tried a coup, but I'm gonna continue his plans though because I want to be the first president to break the chain"

Sure, if you torture logic like the Bush administration tortured Iraqis. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2021, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I really hate this guy, in fact he is trying to destroy the entire American system, but I'm gonna continue his plans though because I want to be the first president to break the chain"

You must be unfamiliar with how international diplomacy works (unsurprisingly).
Old 08-20-2021, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

lol yea would have been awful for the taliban to take over if we screwed up the deplomacy.

The idea you're trying to convince me that he tried to coop, and you think we also have to follow his diplomacy is pure insane.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol yea would have been awful for the taliban to take over if we screwed up the deplomacy.
We don't all want to see a bloodbath in the Middle East because it's supposed to bring Jesus back or something.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

"to bad biden has to operate all these concentration camps but that's diplomacy for you"

literally happening as well LOL
Old 08-20-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Let's get all diplomatic with people who hate everything about our way of life and want us to be obliterated. The fact the taliban is even allowing anyone to get into the airport at all is purely because of bribery; we're just promising them loads of cash and weapons to play ball for a few days.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:44 PM
Banned

Diplomacy makes some sense at least until we get our people out of there. Because of Biden’s bad exit plans and the complete cowardice of the Afghan military (my liberal friends disagree and think it was because they sympathized with the Taliban, but in that case why did they flee rather than flip sides?), the Taliban is now holding all the cards

Once our people are out, there is no easy solution. I’m all for just ignoring the place and letting it rot, pouring out my drink for what’s going to happen to the women there, but that only works unless it becomes an international terrorism hub. Even then, can always hope they strike out at targets closer than us. Let’s just pray they don’t realize the easiest way to sneak terror cells into our country is our shitty southern border…
Closed Thread