Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thread is now unreadable also it should have been my thread up top
so bump yours, seems that we just pick a few each day to spit in each others mouths in. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2021, 12:08 PM
Banned

Biden abandons thousands of Americans behind enemy lines

Botten "Trump's fault!"
Old 08-21-2021, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

I dont care what anyone else says, the state of the nation, our culture, our country.

It just wasnt like this when I was a kid, and i cant imagine it was like this in the 60s... and I can only barely imagine it was like this in the 1800's..

If we dont have a V shaped recovery from this shit the only way out is mad max.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

The internet and more specifically social media since about 2010 is to blame. The echo chambers they create and help to proliferate just make everyone a gigantic retard. Back in the 60's you had to like think and reason and stuff, now google does it for you.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet and more specifically social media since about 2010 is to blame. The echo chambers they create and help to proliferate just make everyone a gigantic retard. Back in the 60's you had to like think and reason and stuff, now google does it for you.
More devious than that

As you know, Google has algorithms to push liberal political propaganda to the top of their lists and buries or outright doesn't even link to alternating viewpoints, creating a liberal echo chamber

And the average independent or moderate American is sadly just too stupid to figure this out. Or at least, they are barely starting to catch on to a tactic that was implemented more than 8 years ago. We all remember in Google's starting days when the search engine was actually neutral and objective. This propaganda monster we have today looks nothing like it

The Democrat's smartest idea in the last 20 years was to gain control of all but a few of the news stations, academia/higher education, the largest search engine, and most of the social media networks. Control education so you can indoctrinate to your viewpoints (all my liberal friends were converted in their universities per their reports, I had to keep my mouth shut in mine or face retaliation), control the flow of information and you control the public

Can't completely fault them for it, play to win I guess
Old 08-21-2021, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More devious than that

As you know, Google has algorithms to push liberal political propaganda to the top of their lists and buries or outright doesn't even link to alternating viewpoints, creating a liberal echo chamber

And the average independent or moderate American is sadly just too stupid to figure this out. Or at least, they are barely starting to catch on to a tactic that was implemented more than 8 years ago. We all remember in Google's starting days when the search engine was actually neutral and objective. This propaganda monster we have today looks nothing like it

The Democrat's smartest idea in the last 20 years was to gain control of all but a few of the news stations, academia/higher education, the largest search engine, and most of the social media networks. Control education so you can indoctrinate to your viewpoints (all my liberal friends were converted in their universities per their reports, I had to keep my mouth shut in mine or face retaliation), control the flow of information and you control the public

Can't completely fault them for it, play to win I guess
Based on the context of your incoherent, rambling post, I assume you think independent and moderate means other conservative dumbasses.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Basically people are as dumb as dogs and a while ago they were trained better that's my opinion.
Old 08-21-2021, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically people are as dumb as dogs and a while ago they were trained better that's my opinion.
We got too uppity and that's ok.
Old 08-21-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Its ok happens all the time on this rock.

Some dude wrote about it happening a bunch of times before and we were like this is so much like what's happening now it must be about the future!
Old 08-21-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on the context of your incoherent, rambling post, I assume you think independent and moderate means other conservative dumbasses.
You're just shifting the overton window. Independent and moderate postions ARE considered "conservative" by people such as yourself. There's basically no self criticism on the left other than people showing they are even MORE of a communist nutjob than the communist nutjob right beside them.

The right has a much more coherent and realistic grasp on reality at this moment. Sure wasn't that way in the 90's, but it really is the new counter culture. It's no longer punk rock to be a leftist when their ideology dominates like literally almost every major american institution. And then they claim we live in a terribly repressive racist society. Like uhh, no? Like i've said a million times, there are only like two white supremacists left and everyone hates them. The left *wants* there to be racists everywhere, it gives them a political identity. They panic and flail when things actually get better.
Closed Thread