Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 08:34 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Dreamers.html

BREAKING NEWS: Trump will offer citizenship to 1.8 MILLION 'Dreamers' – more than twice the number Obama protected under DACA – as he pushes for $25 billion to build his border wall

what the fuck? 1.8 million dreamers?

trump just gave the dems their future electoral strategy.

this is the fucking WH pitch meaning the dems are going to negotiate for even more cucking
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-25-2018 at 08:40 PM..
Old 01-25-2018, 08:39 PM
Banned

Well if he's smart about it he could secure the blocking of many future dreamer-type immigrants. So it would be a quid pro quo amnesty deal with the Dem elites. A good deal would make it harder to happen again in the future -- from an anti-immigration perspective.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is the WH's pitch. what we get could be even worse. what the fuck
Old 01-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Banned

go ahead and fire mueller if the dems are agreeing to appropriate the wall

lmao
Old 01-25-2018, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is the WH's pitch. what we get could be even worse. what the fuck
what exactly were you expecting? I'm curious because that seems like a pretty fair proposal and it steals Den thunder on the DACA issue provided anybody here's about it. Trump can say, I didn't concede, I chose to take care of this and help all these people that Obama ignores. It was a mess. Now we are going to have a clean system going fkrwaedd, enforce the law and build the wall.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Banned

FUCKIN LEGALIZE WEED AND LIGHT UP 420.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what exactly were you expecting? I'm curious because that seems like a pretty fair proposal and it steals Den thunder on the DACA issue provided anybody here's about it. Trump can say, I didn't concede, I chose to take care of this and help all these people that Obama ignores. It was a mess. Now we are going to have a clean system going fkrwaedd, enforce the law and build the wall.
yeah dude a pretty fair proposal, more than doubling the amount of so-called dreamers for no discernable reason. the dem's entire justification for having this group of people here and giving them special treatment is that they are a group of people who came at a specific age range from a specific area during a specific period of time. when i said there were not 800,000 dreamers earlier i was correct. there are only around 36,000 and the number keeps growing and growing magically. this news, if true, is proof that the 800k figure is fake as well. now we're just handing out citizenship to random ass illegal mexicans.

it also ensures the continuation of the democratic electoral strategy of offsetting the native population with foreign votes. so for anyone who cares about any anti-democrat or pro-conservative cause, this negatively impacts everything you care about.

there is no need for trump to cuck on the dreamers at all, let alone hand the dem's a better deal than they asked for in the first place. the only thing it offers on immigration is the future promise of doing something about it maybe, if we get around to it.

its a raw deal given how unpopular pro-immigration is.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-25-2018 at 11:15 PM..
Old 01-25-2018, 11:20 PM
Banned

Dreamers, to half this country -- are still doey eyed college graduates that look like this:

Student1.jpg

So Trump isn't going to be the bad guy on dreamers -- even if the story is totally exaggerated...

The winner goes to whoever has the their way on immigration in the long term from my perspective. I never understood this conservative obsession with making sure this wave of dreamers can never have amnesty...

As long as the immigration system becomes better functioning -- its a win.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:28 PM
Banned

better functioning is when the gibs tap is cut off

sickens me every time i hear an illegal whine about the hostility they feel in racist drumf's america!!! as they're collecting a $100,000 scholarship

why aren't we giving free rides to our own kids? sickening.

entitlement complex is some real shit. we don't owe 6 goriollion (oy vey!) mexicans shit.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-25-2018 at 11:31 PM..
Old 01-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Banned

but hey man if donald trump can just magically conjure up 1 million future doctors and lawyers who migrated under very specific conditions at a very specific time in the past, i must not know shit. what do any of our political opinions matter when the guy's a fucking wizard or conjurer of some kind? why doesn't he just cast a spell and raise a wall, why does mexico have to pay for it if trump is magic?
Closed Thread