Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Horza is the only troll on this board that never gets banned.
Old 08-15-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

"Being racist toward other people is bad, even if they are white"

*left nutjobs flip out*

Humanism is still the most robust and coherent answer to social and political disputes, but the far left has created a new secular religion as a surrogate for the religions they pretend to hate.
Last edited by Ooloo; 08-15-2021 at 05:48 PM..
Old 08-15-2021, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*left nutjobs flip out*

Humanism is still the most robust and coherent answer to social and political disputes, but the far left has created a new secular religion as a surrogate for the religions they pretend to hate.
It's the Slavs who aren't white. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Patton said so.
Old 08-15-2021, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza is the only troll on this board that never gets banned.
He took a week I think for triple parens ADL violation
Old 08-15-2021, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Let’s celebrate America losing a war because it owns the libs

You guys love Trump more than Christ or america. You will pay for it in the end
Old 08-15-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys love Trump more than Christ or america.
Who does? Its august 2021. If there were some grand election cover up, no amount of bribes, deals, or assasinations could keep it quiet at this point.

Frankly, at this point it seems like its the alt-left libs who love the guy. He was the villain they wanted, nay, that they needed to make themselves seem relevant.

Trump is yesterday's news.

It's not Bidens fault that afghanistan is a shit show. It's just under his admin that, "the powers that be" decided the U.S. would withdraw.

This would have played exactly the same had we withdrawn under Bush, Obama or Trump. It's Afghanistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Afghans deserve the Taliban.
They really do. Thats how you know this guy served there.

The same way the U.S. deserves all the problems that it has. Because neither YOU nor I, stood up and stopped it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

There are no more good men. Not one. Not you, Not Me. We all sat on our hands as the world crumbled. It wasn't Nero, we all fiddled while rome burned.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He took a week I think for triple parens ADL violation
No. He got a lengthy suspension of, I believe, a year, when he was disciplined along with Christendom who received a permanent ban.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*left nutjobs flip out*

No. Humanism quickly devolves into utilitarianism, and utilitarianism re-defines good as being majority consensus. Good does not need majority support to determine its truth. Good is good even if literally everybody disagrees with it. Just as evil is evil even if everyone agrees that it's good.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”[/I]

There are no more good men. Not one. Not you, Not Me. We all sat on our hands as the world crumbled. It wasn't Nero, we all fiddled while rome burned.
Maybe! I think we're still figuring out how to rule prudently since history ended. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a different type of war now.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s celebrate America losing a war because it owns the libs

You guys love Trump more than Christ or america. You will pay for it in the end
Rent-free in yo head!

It was moreso Biden having made prior statements that Agfanistan would never fall to the Taliban (I’ve listened to the clip). And then for his response to be to beg (but let’s not kid ourselves, it really means bribe) the Taliban to leave our embassy alone. Sure, he’s not responsible for the state of Afghanistan, only largely in charge of the US response to it now. And thus far his predictions and response have been an embarrassment

I personally don’t care all that much for a shithole on the other side of the world, only as much as it affects America’s interests. So I highly suggest anyone reading this really lean into the “how could you call yourself a Christian and not care!” pearl clutching
Closed Thread