Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

You think a noob mage like him who sits back and frequently puts his pet on the wrong target is capable of knowing what's going into the charming aspect of the raid?

Joking right? This guy isn't even familiar with Z axis let alone resist mechanics.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://youtu.be/FaB5u0XyiTk
Fantasy becomes reality when you view the Holocaust mass grave in my sig. Keep losing every aspect of this game to us, beta monk. Holo now goes after FF in solb over going after Nih in Fear, #2 clan has accepted it's place in the world and now only goes after #3 clan.

Look forward to the next wall of purple you send me after death #4, tryhard.
Lolz. Only one person trying reaaaaalllllly hard in this thread pal.

And yes, I'm the clear beta monk (to Gongshow, of course).
Old 03-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just clearing up the pecking order, you know your place.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I can hear you breathing out of your mouth from here. Was that last part in English?
I can vouche that Oddjob/Thrilla does infact sound like mouth-breather nerd in ventrilo. LOL
Old 03-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can vouche that Oddjob/Thrilla does infact sound like mouth-breather nerd in ventrilo. LOL
Possibly the most rage I've ever heard about a computer game came from this kid the night he got banned. Livin at home with ma wasn't enough you needed to RMT to buy pot lol. Shrieked when I said this to his face in vent lol will never forget that night and the tasty tears.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possibly the most rage I've ever heard about a computer game came from this kid the night he got banned. Livin at home with ma wasn't enough you needed to RMT to buy pot lol. Shrieked when I said this to his face in vent lol will never forget that night and the tasty tears.
LOLOLOL You're the biggest liar dude I tore you up in ventrilo, you sound like a posessed nerd WHOSE STILL flexing off getting a guildie banned. You twist, distort, and hold onto grudges more than anybody LOL. I moved on from day one and you still havn't moved on. Mouth-breather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] God bless you buddy.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

You didn't say anything back to me except sorry and I shouldn't have cheated? Not sure why you're going all dillusional?

Nihilums general opinion of Natural day after banning? "too bad we gave him the white dragon scale"

I still have the screens I haven't posted publicly, and I might even have a vent recording somewhere of you complaining about school and your mommy and how you have to RMT to buy your weed to feel relief from your Crohn's.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Can't we all just get ALONG

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Kid is tryin to insult me RL cuz he's been so owned and banned in game. Check sig for pic of Natural kill and compare it to other Enc kills 1v1, Nearly every enc I fight dispells me except the encs in the top 5%. Top 5%'ers just tash and mes and then ask why their mes never lands.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You didn't say anything back to me except sorry and I shouldn't have cheated? Not sure why you're going all dillusional?

Nihilums general opinion of Natural day after banning? "too bad we gave him the white dragon scale"

I still have the screens I haven't posted publicly, and I might even have a vent recording somewhere of you complaining about school and your mommy and how you have to RMT to buy your weed to feel relief from your Crohn's.
Dude your recollection of conversations is beyond pitiful. I don't live bill to bill like you so nothing to did was to "have to buy" anything. I got bank *****. That being said, you just sound jealous I made huge guap off my blue riches. My parents are wonderful too why would I be complaining about them lol?
Closed Thread