Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the price of an item for the entire server should be based on the 10 necromancers who raid ToV - gotcha - also maybe go outside and get some sunshine or more drugs cause you're being a huge salty douche in every post I read
I actually posted this from the park during my lunch hour... Now i am back at work.

This is RnF right? to me it really sounds like you're the one who is salty here though. Salty that you don't have beads maybe? I personally camped 7 pairs when they still dropped, and still have 3 of them, if you want i will sell you one for 300k.

The only people who don't realize their value are the people who don't have a pair.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the price of an item for the entire server should be based on the 10 necromancers who raid ToV - gotcha - also maybe go outside and get some sunshine or more drugs cause you're being a huge salty douche in every post I read
lets move back to the topic at hand: you afking at raids

how much dkp would you say you've earned while afk, spyder73?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned

I had 2 pair and sold one - I love all my elf bros though, includiing you mr maners - didnt realize this would be such a hot button topic - I think they are grossly over priced is my issue.

50k item at best
Fire Giant

Cool

so these beads, they liek used for exploring new things? they not liek roasary beads, right? i guess what i mean to ask is, what kinda beads are they? how they work? what you do with them?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets move back to the topic at hand: you afking at raids

how much dkp would you say you've earned while afk, spyder73?
I dont raid - Have been to maybe 10 raids in 18 months - I play P99 to level alts and enjoy the none raid zones
Old 05-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only people who don't realize their value are the people who don't have a pair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8GR0KDYtNQ
Old 05-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

140k is not right value. 175k is. In one year its 220-250k
Im always right, thats why i still have 8x of them with a buy price @30k per bead.
I never farmed a single one of them, i bought low and will resell once the price hits 350k.
My plan to stop resell and just sit down n relax while my items grow over time has worked perfectly well so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Spyder noone answered your question. Let me do it:
The beads are so high cuz markets are forward looking.
In future this server will loose 95% of the population for blue 2.
The 5% remaining here will stay for raiding purposes and the main removables to use then would be the beads, and possibly pendants unless they nerf sirens, along with Seaworthy plank. Beads have greatest use of them 3 however all are winners on this server, like myself who just reached a 3.5-4 million value plat due to mainly the beads price increase ^^
Old 05-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
140k is not right value. 175k is. In one year its 220-250k
Im always right, thats why i still have 8x of them with a buy price @30k per bead.
I never farmed a single one of them, i bought low and will resell once the price hits 350k.
My plan to stop resell and just sit down n relax while my items grow over time has worked perfectly well so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Spyder noone answered your question. Let me do it:
The beads are so high cuz markets are forward looking.
In future this server will loose 95% of the population for blue 2.
The 5% remaining here will stay for raiding purposes and the main removables to use then would be the beads, and possibly pendants unless they nerf sirens, along with Seaworthy plank. Beads have greatest use of them 3 however all are winners on this server, like myself who just reached a 3.5-4 million value plat due to mainly the beads price increase ^^
This my friends is the entire bait of the thread - EC fat cat #1 here confirming how he is bilking the server. DO NOT LET THIS FGT WIN
Old 05-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Spyder = Drulok?

He died for our sins.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beads are actually worth more than 300k
Closed Thread