Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Why would anyone play on Toops server after it has already failed like 3 times in the past? Is being able to run MQ2 that alluring?
Old 06-28-2014, 12:55 AM
Banned

It's been wiped like a dozen times, losing all that skyshrine faction, epics and NTOV loot again when the server tanks would be too much.

I'd play again srsly if he would just restore the fucking pixels.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sussy, I know you aren't this stupid. The class R rotation has been a sacrifice for the seasoned guilds like BDA and Taken. To pretend like we're blocking content is laughable.
It isn't a sacrifice your guild and taken get pretty much the same amount of mobs as you did before. The quality of mobs actually went up from Vox and Inny though for you guys.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:00 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomjom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was being facetious, I don't want to talk to you. Judging by guild chat and what I've overheard in mumble you're kind of a baby.
Sure pal, maybe if you would have come into our mumble server, you would have gotten to know your guildies you were in for a week and a half....go bring your toxic shit elsewhere
Gotharic - 56 Barbarian Shaman
Gothoric - 35 Gnome Druid
Preistof - 39 Dark Elf Magician
www.genotendencies.enjin.com
Old 06-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Banned

These Genocidal Tendencies *****s still posting?

jesus christ

no 1 gives a fuck about your cry baby shitty guild

plz hurry up and go to that shit server so your ignorant clan will free up some camps 4 the cool *****z who dont post their feels on a elf rnf forum like anyone gives a shit
Old 06-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Banned

GT, here is some reasons why I won't play on the Sleeper:
  1. This is the 7th or something time he's restarted this server and completely wiped the tables
  2. He basically slapped the old players in the face by deleting characters that PERSONALLY fed him spawn data, item data, and mechanics issues from 2010-2012
  3. It's still buggy as shit, and is incredibly vulnerable to hacking I spent 4-hours warping around and ghost killing things with Faerie and Kegz IN THE SAME FUCKING ZONE AS ME
  4. He's scrubbed the forums clean for the 100th time, so all that data, all that information about bugs and shit are completely gone and I doubt he did anything about them.
  5. P99 is shit but at least I can be social here, the Sleeper is a walking corpse, where the only denizens are just ten mad cry baby fgts that will flock back to P99 once they wipe to Lodizal flurrying on the MT for 2k
  6. I offered him $200 to bring back the old database and he refused, $200 he desperately needs for hardware because shit lags out so hard on random intervals you'd think it's just hosted on his home PC
  7. So many quests are broke, soulfire, wheel of tarton, curscale armor quests; during 1.0 it literally took Kegz 6 months to get back to me about the Lich of Miragul not accepting the phylactery... Something that takes 15 seconds to fix in the PERL file.
  8. There is probably more, but what I'm getting at it's a waste of time and you're better off making your own box.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Kobold

Good Luck have fun!
Old 06-28-2014, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
EpicEmu Server Player Rules

GM’s and Guides will not accept ‘technicalities’ of the server rules. The rules are meant to give all players a fair and level playing field. Using any rule as leverage to benefit one’s own position while infringing on the playing experience of others is prohibited and suspend/ban-able.

GOLDEN CODE
Above the utmost known ideology of “do unto others,” all players shall adhere to a code of honor. Every individual player will be held accountable for their own words and actions, and the effect it may have on other players. Any actions deemed unethical, deceitful, in the spite of others, or violates the playing experience for other players will be met with strict consequences, suspensions, or account banning.

The Sleeper server is a mature based community. The use of racist remarks or any other form of verbal harassment will not be tolerated and will result in a formal warning, followed by account or suspensions or banning should the issue continue. Keep casual profanity to private tells and limit any “adult words” used in public channels. Remember: there’s a difference between cursing in general and cursing at another player.

Multi-boxing characters is NOT PERMITTED on the server, however a player may dual-box – playing only 2 clients per real life person. Any players caught multi-boxing will have an account randomly chosen, and suspended for 7 days. After 2 account suspensions, one of the offending accounts will then be deleted at random.

Any players with offensive character names will be re-named and/or suspended depending upon the severity of the offense. It is at the GM’s discretion to determine whether a name is considered offensive. Player names that have been deemed offensive may be appealed for review by petition.

Do not post, link, or copy any form of copyrighted materials, or discuss any methods of illegally obtaining any form of copyrighted materials.

The use of any type of program or script that gives any player an unfair advantage will result in permanent account banishment or character deletion. There is no leniency on cheating, regardless of the player or players involved.

Players will not commit to unethical advantages for personal gain or an unfair advancement of any players. The use of bugs and/or exploits will result in the de-leveling of ones character or permanent account banning depending on the severity of the exploit. It is every player’s responsibility to report any and all exploits encountered to keep the server fair for all players. Examples include, but not limited to: faulty quest rewards/broken hand-in of items for repetitive experience gain; any pathing exploits to kill an NPC below their difficulty level; improper dropping of loot, or platinum, especially for monetary gain.

GM’s and guides have the right to play along-side you as regular players and shall not be harassed should their player’s identity be revealed. GM’s and Guides must abide by all rules and regulations stated in the Game Staff Rules
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I agree to the servers Player Rules *

Read before accepting: Player Rules.

I agree to adhere to the Golden Code *
Found in the first section of the servers Player Rules.

I agree that I will not cause material injury to another or take any actions that may interfere with other users gameplay *

I agree that I will not harm the users, staff, or server in any way *

I agree to maintain a mature attitude towards all users and staff in game and on the forums *

I agree that I will not sell my account, items, currency, or any other in game components for profit in real life *

I agree to report any bugs, exploits, or broken game mechanics as soon as I find them by posting on the specified forums *

I understand that should I break any of these agreements my account will be banned, suspended, or deleted *
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

How does one refrain from interfering with another users gameplay in a sandbox mmo?
What a bunch of drivel that shit is... Words thrown together without any semblance of meaning, yet with enough legalese to sound good in the mind of its extremely dumb author.

Anyone who plays on that server is apparently liable to have his account deleted the moment he kills his first fire beetle.
Closed Thread