Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have a problem with you dictating how others have to play.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have a problem with you dictating how others have to play.
Lol. Just lol.
I know I apparently need to explain this to you many more times before you understand it, but I'll try. We haven't tried to dicate how you should play - we have just asked for a space on the server. The current ruleset is not a ruleset CSG or Europa asked for. We asked for an hour to kill a mob instead of the insane zone pulls. We tried to kill a mob yesterday the way the intention of the rule was (you get an hour to clear up to the mob and kill it) but because you guys don't want to play that way and insist on the insane zone pulls, and staff allows it, you trained us a few times, and we ddin't get to kill the mob. Who again is dictating how to play? Your way or the highway right? You got to kill dragons last night, we didn't. I guess your way of playing is the one that dictates whats happening, not ours. Grats, you won Everquest.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Banned

I mean we welcomed europa in HoT the other day as we had been there for 3 hours already.

They asked us to coth their mage since they coud not get link setup. To which I answered that they we were welcome to come in another spot but that we wouldnt help them to get there as some minis were up.

Culkasi then proceeded to complain in tells to detoxx saying we were asses and that our pullers were training them...

I have lost 2 minutes of my life writing that, kindly fuck you and suck my french dong.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:29 AM
Banned

Your #podemos or #nuitdebout attitude won't get you anywhete Culkasi, if you want to pretend you are thr good guys, it's time to act as such.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean we welcomed europa in HoT the other day as we had been there for 3 hours already.

They asked us to coth their mage since they coud not get link setup. To which I answered that they we were welcome to come in another spot but that we wouldnt help them to get there as some minis were up.

Culkasi then proceeded to complain in tells to detoxx saying we were asses and that our pullers were training them...

I have lost 2 minutes of my life writing that, kindly fuck you and suck my french dong.
We asked you kindly if you would coth our mage. You didn't want to help with that, and that is fair.
You then also refused to tell me where you were pulling so I could move my mage into a safe spot where I could coth down people without getting trained by you.
I asked Detoxx if he could put me in touch with someone who actually wanted to talk to me and let me know how to avoid disrupting your pulls and get my guild coth'd in safely. He did. And then we moved into a spot and we never bothered each other.

To me, it seems like, if you had answerd my question in the first place, we'd both come out of this feeling pretty good about each other?
Old 05-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your #podemos or #nuitdebout attitude won't get you anywhete Culkasi, if you want to pretend you are thr good guys, it's time to act as such.
I am sorry Aftermath has somehow gotten this view of Europa. I don't really understand why as we have never trained you, never disrupted your raids, and never really done anything to get in your way. What did I do exactly to get on your shitlist?
Old 05-03-2016, 03:02 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Your #podemos or #nuitdebout attitude won't get you anywhete
No te lo perdonaré jamás, Manuela Culkasi. Jamás

Unnoficial Officer of <Europa>
Old 05-03-2016, 04:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Just lol.
I know I apparently need to explain this to you many more times before you understand it, but I'll try. We haven't tried to dicate how you should play - we have just asked for a space on the server. The current ruleset is not a ruleset CSG or Europa asked for. We asked for an hour to kill a mob instead of the insane zone pulls. We tried to kill a mob yesterday the way the intention of the rule was (you get an hour to clear up to the mob and kill it) but because you guys don't want to play that way and insist on the insane zone pulls, and staff allows it, you trained us a few times, and we ddin't get to kill the mob. Who again is dictating how to play? Your way or the highway right? You got to kill dragons last night, we didn't. I guess your way of playing is the one that dictates whats happening, not ours. Grats, you won Everquest.

No one trained you. You trained yourselves.
We didnt even pull Doze out of his wing until you had finished shitting all over your pants for an hour. You didnt even make it to Eashan steps. And you want to clear up to NTOV? k.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:05 AM
Fire Giant

I am sure our "spamming" you did not cause your members to train the wyverns over and over. We offered you two things for you to allow us to play the game the way we wanted to, just like you were allowed to play it how you wanted to. We offered to help you kill him and we offered to just pull him to you so you can kill him without us. I personally thought option two was more than fair. You set your raid up in our way, blocking us from being able to pull. You also tried to force Aftermath to go into HoT, which they did not.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some no name forum account mad about a subforum he can't post in.

Should at least post the offending material OP, 1*
Once again, you are 100% wrong. Please never post again you fucking retard.
Closed Thread