Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Just as an FYI, the "Red99" server, will be a PVP-based server. If you are looking for the main-stream original EQ PVP experience, just start now. You won't want to wait for Red99.

Don't wait! This is great. Like coming home.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figaro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xarn from Mith Marr late 90s by chance?
Ahhh! Xarn. Lovable pally in Afterlife. What a standup guy he was. Totally fit the bill of a paladin.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Orc

Try it out! From 1- 30 so far I have yet to have a problem finding groups during prime time. Gfay -> EC -> CB -> NRO -> Oasis -> SK -> Mistmoore.

Come enjoy it!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely jump in & try out the GFay/CB area - you'll have a great time!

Also, stay off the forums. They're totally unrepresentative of the actual in-game population.
I love p99, been around for a few months now and it's endless fun. If I read the forums first before trying it... I'd have probably never played. Listen to Dr, the forums are evil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBush [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOOGLE SUCKS... etc
Just what are you implying here?!
Old 09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

It's definitely no problem to start out here and begin grouping as early as level 4-5.

Gfay is your best get for consistent grouping. I've taken several characters through crushbone recently, probably easiest place to find a group in the game.

Oasis is probably second easiest, which is fortunate since when you've outleveled crushbone you're ready to go there. If you play through both of those zones you'll make a lot of friends. I still have people on my friend list that I talk to regularly (who are raiding now) that were noobs with me on my first char when we went through crushbone.

You'll be surprised how many of these low level people you group with are new players too, it isn't all twinked alts.
Closed Thread